Report NEP-BEC-2008-12-21This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Rusinek & François Rycx, 2008. "Rent-sharing under different bargaining regimes : Evidence from linked employer-employee data," Working Paper Research 152, National Bank of Belgium.
- Stolowy, Hervé & Jeanjean, Thomas, 2008. "Determinants of board members’ financial expertise – Empirical evidence from France," Les Cahiers de Recherche 903, HEC Paris.
- Plasman, Robert & Rusinek, Michael & Tojerow, Ilan, 2008. "The Regional Dimension of Collective Wage Bargaining: The Case of Belgium," IZA Discussion Papers 3864, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- WenShwo Fang & Stephen M. Miller, 2008. "Modeling the Volatility of Real GDP Growth: The Case of Japan Revisited," Working papers 2008-47, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Maliranta, Mika & Nikulainen, Tuomo, 2008. "Labour Force Paths as Industry Linkages: A Perspective on Clusters and Industry Life Cycles," Discussion Papers 1168, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Baldwin, John R. & Gu, Wulong, 2008. "Firm Turnover and Productivity Growth in the Canadian Retail Trade Sector," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2008053e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Jun Chen & Zhiqi Chen, 2008. "The Quiet Life of a Monopolist: The Efficiency Losses of Monopoly Reconsidered," Carleton Economic Papers 08-04, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2011.
- C. Fritz Foley & Robin Greenwood, 2008. "The Evolution of Corporate Ownership After IPO: The Impact of Investor Protection," NBER Working Papers 14557, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philip Ducaju & Erwan Gautier & Daphné Momferatou & Mélanie Ward-Warmedinge, 2008. "Institutional features of wage bargaining in 23 European countries, the US and Japan," Working Paper Research 154, National Bank of Belgium.
- Christian Müller & Eva Köberl, 2008. "Business Cycle Measurement with Semantic Filtering: A Micro Data Approach," KOF Working papers 08-212, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Cohen, Jeffrey & Ding, Yuan & Lesage, Cedric & Stolowy, Hervé, 2008. "The role of managers’ behavior in corporate fraud," Les Cahiers de Recherche 900, HEC Paris.
- WenShwo Fang & Stephen M. Miller & ChunShen Lee, 2008. "The Great Moderation Flattens Fat Tails: Disappearing Leptokurtosis," Working papers 2008-48, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Henderson, Daniel J., 2008. "A Nonparametric Examination of Capital-Skill Complementarity," IZA Discussion Papers 3865, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin Andersson & Florian Noseleit, 2008. "Start-Ups and Employment Growth - Evidence from Sweden," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-091, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Ruiz-Porras, Antonio, 2008. "Financial structure, financial development and banking fragility: International evidence," MPRA Paper 12124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles R. Hulten & Xiaohui Hao, 2008. "What is a Company Really Worth? Intangible Capital and the "Market to Book Value" Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 14548, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.