Report NEP-BEC-2006-08-05This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- W. Bentley MacLeod, 2006. "Reputations, Relationships and the Enforcement of Incomplete Contracts," CESifo Working Paper Series 1730, CESifo Group Munich.
- Julie L. Hotchkiss & John C. Robertson, 2006. "Asymmetric labor force participation decisions over the business cycle: evidence from U.S. microdata," Working Paper 2006-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Hart, Robert A., 2006. "Piece Work Pay and Hourly Pay over the Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 2210, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christopher F. Baum & Mustafa Caglayan & Oleksandr Talavera, 2006. "Uncertainty Determinants of Firm Investment," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 646, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 24 Feb 2007.
- Gielen, Anne C. & Kerkhofs, Marcel & van Ours, Jan C., 2006. "Performance Related Pay and Labor Productivity," IZA Discussion Papers 2211, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Campbell, John Y. & Hilscher, Jens & Szilagyi, Jan, 2005. "In search of distress risk," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2005,27, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Xavier Gabaix & Augustin Landier, 2006. "Why Has CEO Pay Increased So Much?," NBER Working Papers 12365, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keller, Wolfgang & Yeaple, Stephen R., 2005. "Multinational enterprises international trade, and productivity growth: Firm-level evidence from the United States," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2005,07, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Egger, Peter & Pfaffermayr, Michael, 2005. "The determinants of intra-firm trade: in search for export-import magnification effects," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2005,12, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Jäckle, Robert, 2006. "Going multinational: What are the effects on home market performance?," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2006,03, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Ann E. Harrison & Margaret S. McMillan, 2006. "Outsourcing Jobs? Multinationals and US Employment," NBER Working Papers 12372, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan Sauermann, 2006. "Who Invests in Training if Contracts are Temporary? - Empirical Evidence for Germany Using Selection Correction," IWH Discussion Papers 14, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Filipe J. Sousa & Luís M. de Castro, 2006. "Of the significance of business relationships," FEP Working Papers 224, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.