Report NEP-BEC-2005-07-11This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200570 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard N. Langlois, 2005. "The Entrepreneurial Theory of the Firm and the Theory of the Entrepreneurial Firm," Working papers 2005-27, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2005.
- Allen N. Berger & W. Scott Frame, 2005. "Small business credit scoring and credit availability," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2005-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Devereux, Paul J. & Hart, Robert A., 2005. "Real Wage Cyclicality of Job Stayers, Within-Company Job Movers, and Between-Company Job Movers," IZA Discussion Papers 1651, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpga:0507004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fang Yang, 2006. "Consumption along the life cycle: how different is housing?," Working Papers 635, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Jonathan N. Millar, 2005. "Gestation lags and the relationship between investment and Q in regressions," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-28, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fatih Guvenen, 2005. "Learning Your Earning: Are Labor Income Shocks Really Very Persistent?," Macroeconomics 0507004, EconWPA.
- Giovanni Dosi, 2005. "Statistical Regularities in the Evolution of Industries. A Guide through some Evidence and Challenges for the Theory," LEM Papers Series 2005/17, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Sukanto Bhattacharya, 2005. "A synthetic protective put strategy for phased investment in projects without an outright deferral," Finance 0507005, EconWPA, revised 04 Jul 2005.
- Van den Steen, Eric, 2005. "Too Motivated?," Working papers 18180, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Bossink, Bart A.G., 2004. "Effectiveness of Innovation Leadership Styles: A Manager’s Influence on Ecological Innovation in Construction Projects," Serie Research Memoranda 0027, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Carmen Díaz Mora, . "DETERMINANTS OF OUTSOURCING PRODUCTION: A Dynamic Panel Data Approach for Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers on International Economics and Finance 05-07, FEDEA.
- Julie L. Hotchkiss & M. Melinda Pitts & John C. Robertson, 2005. "Earnings on the information technology roller coaster: insight from matched employer-employee data," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2005-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Schnabel, Claus & Wagner, Joachim, 2005. "Who Are the Workers Who Never Joined a Union? Empirical Evidence from Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 1658, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:rea:inrawp:200503 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- McAdams, David & Malone, Thomas W., 2005. "Internal Markets for Supply Chain Capacity Allocation," Working papers 18179, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Kiyokawa, Yukihiko & Oba, Hiroyuki & Verma, P.C., 2005. "Management Transfer and Job Consciousness in Indo-Japanese Joint Ventures: Has "Japanese Style Management" Been Successfully Accepted in India?," Discussion Paper Series a464, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.