Report NEP-BEC-2005-06-14This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlo Favero, 2005. "Consumption, Wealth, the Elasticity of Intertemporal Substitution and Long-Run Stock Market Returns," Working Papers 291, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Jonathan N. Millar, 2005. "Gestation lags for capital, cash flows, and Tobin's Q," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-24, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- F. Owen Irvine, 2004. "Sales persistence and the reductions in GDP volatility," Working Papers 05-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Addison, John T., 2005. "The Determinants of Firm Performance: Unions, Works Councils, and Employee Involvement/High Performance Work Practices," IZA Discussion Papers 1620, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peter Wirtz, 2005. "Compétences, conflits et création de valeur:vers une approche intégrée de la gouvernance," Working Papers CREGO 1050501, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Paul Gomme & Peter Rupert, 2005. "Theory, measurement, and calibration of macroeconomic models," Working Paper 0505, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Minsik Choi & Gerald Epstein & James Burke, 2004. "Rising Foreign Outsourcing and Employment Losses in U.S. Manufacturing, 1987–2002," Working Papers wp89, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Belzil, Christian & Bognanno, Michael L., 2005. "Promotions, Demotions, Halo Effects and Earnings Dynamics of American Executives," IZA Discussion Papers 1630, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Donata Favaro & Stefano Magrini, 2005. "Group versus individual discrimination among young workers: a distributional approach," Labor and Demography 0506003, EconWPA.
- Pedro Rey Biel & Steffen Huck, 2005. "Endogenous Leadership in Teams," Microeconomics 0506004, EconWPA.
- Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda & Jan Svejnar, 2005. "Origin and Concentration: Corporate Ownership, Control and Performance," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp259, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Phillip Phan & John E. Butler & Soo Hoon Lee, 2005. "Corporate Governance and Management Succession in Family Businesses," Industrial Organization 0506002, EconWPA.
- Daniel Tarka & Kanes Rajah, 2005. "Management team and technology strategy for success of high- growth SMEs," Macroeconomics 0506006, EconWPA.
- Wei Huang, 2004. "Precise Rates in the Law of the Logarithm in the Hilbert Space," RePAd Working Paper Series lrsp-TRS396, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.