Report NEP-BAN-2019-09-16This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dimitris Mokas & Rob Nijskens, 2019. "Credit risk in commercial real estate bank loans: the role of idiosyncratic versus macro-economic factors," DNB Working Papers 653, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Raphael A. Auer & Steven Ongena, 2019. "The Countercyclical Capital Buffer and the Composition of Bank Lending," CESifo Working Paper Series 7815, CESifo.
- Alexander Kostrov & Mikhail Mamonov, 2019. "The Formation of Hidden Negative Capital in Banking: A Product Mismatch Hypothesis," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp636, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Alogoskoufis, Spyros & Langfield, Sam, 2019. "Regulating the doom loop," Working Paper Series 2313, European Central Bank.
- Ansgar Belke & Christian Dreger, 2019. "Did interest rates at the zero lower bound affect lending of com-mercial banks? Evidence for the Euro area," ROME Working Papers 201907, ROME Network.
- Betz, Frank & De Santis, Roberto A., 2019. "ECB corporate QE and the loan supply to bank-dependent firms," Working Paper Series 2314, European Central Bank.
- Noor Ulain Rizvi & Smita Kashiramka & Shveta Singh, 2019. "An Impact Assessment of Higher Capital Adequacy Requirements: Evidence From India," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 9011309, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Demir, Tolga & Mohammad, Ali & Shafi, Kourosh, 2019. "Crowdfunding as Gambling: Evidence from Repeated Natural Experiments," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 481, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Cuevas Casaña, Joaquim & Martín Aceña, Pablo & Pons Brias, María A., 2019. "How local conditions affect global banking: The case of BBVA and Santander," eabh Papers 19-02, The European Association for Banking and Financial History (EABH).
- Ansgar Belke & Edoardo Beretta, 2019. "From Cash to Central Bank Digital Currencies and Cryptocurrencies: a balancing act between modernity and monetary stability," ROME Working Papers 201909, ROME Network.
- Iñaki Aldasoro & Florian Balke & Andreas Barth & Egemen Eren, 2019. "Spillovers of funding dry ups," BIS Working Papers 810, Bank for International Settlements.
- Mohamed Gomaa & Kiridaran Kanagaretnam & Stuart Mestelman & Mohamed Shehata, 2019. "Experimental Evidence on the Impact of Replacing the Incurred Credit Loss Model of Bank Loan Loss Provisions with the International or US Accounting Standards Boards’ Expected Credit Loss Models," Department of Economics Working Papers 2019-10, McMaster University.
- Tim B.M. Stolper, 2017. "A Step Change in Tax Transparency? An Event Study on How the Automatic Exchange of Information Did Not Affect Swiss Banks," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2017-10, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Yueran Ma & Jose Scheinkman, 2019. "Going-Concern Debt of Financial Intermediaries," 2019 Meeting Papers 544, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Zsófia Kenesey & Tamás Kovács, 2019. "Tools for the Rescue of Banks in Crisis," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 9211717, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.