Report NEP-BAN-2018-11-12This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- João Granja & Christian Leuz & Raghuram Rajan, 2018. "Going the Extra Mile: Distant Lending and Credit Cycles," NBER Working Papers 25196, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Radoslav Raykov & Consuelo Silva-Buston, 2018. "Multibank Holding Companies and Bank Stability," Staff Working Papers 18-51, Bank of Canada.
- Bucher, Monika & Dietrich, Diemo & Hauck, Achim, 2018. "Implications of bank regulation for loan supply and bank stability: A dynamic perspective," Discussion Papers 43/2018, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Caterina Mendicino & Kalin Nikolov & Javier Suarez & Dominik Supera, 2018. "Bank Capital in the Short and in the Long Run," Working Papers wp2018_1807, CEMFI.
- Falk Bräuning & Victoria Ivashina, 2018. "U.S. Monetary Policy and Emerging Market Credit Cycles," NBER Working Papers 25185, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jorge Abad & Javier Suarez, 2018. "The Procyclicality of Expected Credit Loss Provisions," Working Papers wp2018_1806, CEMFI.
- Jakab, Zoltan & Kumhof, Michael, 2018. "Banks are not intermediaries of loanable funds — facts, theory and evidence," Bank of England working papers 761, Bank of England.
- Vitaly M. Bord & Victoria Ivashina & Ryan D. Taliaferro, 2018. "Large Banks and Small Firm Lending," NBER Working Papers 25184, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Kogler, Michael, 2018. "Trade and Credit Reallocation: How Banks Help Shape Comparative Advantage," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181571, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Fillat, José L. & Garetto, Stefania & Smith, Arthur, 2018. "What are the consequences of global banking for the international transmission of shocks? A quantitative analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 13274, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ana Mafalda Vasconcelos, 2018. "Why political risk matters for banking flows?," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 6508376, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Greg Buchak & Gregor Matvos & Tomasz Piskorski & Amit Seru, 2018. "The Limits of Shadow Banks," NBER Working Papers 25149, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carmela D'Avino, 2017. "Banking regulation and the changing geography of off-balance sheet activities," Post-Print hal-01893460, HAL.
- Huixin Bi & Yongquan Cao & Wei Dong, 2018. "Non-Performing Loans, Fiscal Costs and Credit Expansion in China," Staff Working Papers 18-53, Bank of Canada.
- David Martinez-Miera & Rafael Repullo, 2018. "Markets, Banks, and Shadow Banks," Working Papers wp2018_1811, CEMFI.
- Fernando Avalos & Emmanuel C Mamatzakis, 2018. "Euro area unconventional monetary policy and bank resilience," BIS Working Papers 754, Bank for International Settlements.
- Viral Acharya & Guillaume Plantin, 2018. "Monetary Easing, Investment and Financial Instability," Sciences Po publications DP 13072, Sciences Po.
- Ozili, Peterson K & Outa, Erick R, 2018. "Bank Earnings Smoothing During Mandatory IFRS adoption in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 89690, University Library of Munich, Germany.