Report NEP-BAN-2018-01-15This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-BAN
The following items were announced in this report:
- João Granja & Christian Leuz, 2017. "The Death of a Regulator: Strict Supervision, Bank Lending, and Business Activity," NBER Working Papers 24168, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- P. Pessarossi & J.-L. Thevenon & L. Weill, 2017. "Does ‘Too High’ Profitability Hamper Stability for European Banks?," Débats économiques et financiers 31, Banque de France.
- D'Avino, Carmela & Shabani, Mimoza, 2017. "A new approach to measuring universal banking," MPRA Paper 83166, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Susan Herbst-Murphy, 2018. "Credit Card Landscape Update," Consumer Finance Institute discussion papers 18-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Kogler, Michael, 2017. "Schumpeterian Banks: Credit Reallocation and Capital Structure," CEPR Discussion Papers 12443, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- George J. Bratsiotis, 2018. "Credit Risk, Excess Reserves and Monetary Policy: The Deposits," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 236, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Guillaume A. Khayat, 2017. "The Corridor's Width as a Monetary Policy Tool," Working Papers halshs-01611650, HAL.
- Claessens, Stijn & Kose, Ayhan, 2017. "Macroeconomic Implications of Financial Imperfections: A Survey," CEPR Discussion Papers 12461, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Goncharenko, Roman & Ongena, Steven & Rauf, Asad, 2017. "The agency of CoCo: Why do banks issue contingent convertible bonds?," CFS Working Paper Series 586, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Igan, Deniz & Lambert, Thomas & Wagner, Wolf & Zhang, Quxian, 2017. "Winning Connections? Special Interests and the Sale of Failed Banks," CEPR Discussion Papers 12440, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Deniz O Igan & Thomas Lambert & Wolf Wagner & Quxian Zhang, 2017. "Winning Connections? Special Interests and the Sale of Failed Banks," IMF Working Papers 17/262, International Monetary Fund.
- Alexandre Belloni & Mingli Chen & Victor Chernozhukov, 2017. "Quantile graphical models: prediction and conditional independence with applications to systemic risk," CeMMAP working papers CWP54/17, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Cecchetti, Stephen G & Schoenholtz, Kermit, 2017. "Regulatory Reform: A Scorecard," CEPR Discussion Papers 12465, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Panagiotis Avramidis & Ioannis Asimakopoulos & Dimitris Malliaropulos & Nickolaos G. Travlos, 2017. "Group affiliation in periods of credit contraction and bank’s reaction: evidence from the Greek crisis," Working Papers 237, Bank of Greece.
- C. Cahn & A. Duquerroy & W. Mullins, 2017. "Unconventional Monetary Policy and Bank Lending Relationships," Working papers 659, Banque de France.