Report NEP-BAN-2016-08-07This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- H. Evren Damar & Adi Mordel, 2016. "International Banking and Cross-Border Effects of Regulation: Lessons from Canada," Staff Working Papers 16-34, Bank of Canada.
- Quynh Anh VO, 2015. "Liquidity Management in Banking: What is the Role of Leverage?," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 15-51, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Jose E. Gomez-Gonzalez & Ali M. Kutan & Jair N. Ojeda-Joya & María Camila Ortiz, 2016. "The Bank Lending Channel of Monetary Policy: Does the Financial Structure of Banks Matter," Borradores de Economia 953, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Jonathan Chiu & Cyril Monnet, 2016. "Relationships in the Interbank Market," Staff Working Papers 16-33, Bank of Canada.
- Giovanni Ferri & Pierluigi Murro, 2016. "A Credit Crunch Behind the Great Trade Collapse? Micro Evidence From Europe," CERBE Working Papers wpC10, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
- Yure Lage Nuic & Cleysson Ribeiro Vieira & Marcos Soares da Silva, 2016. "The Determinants of Structural Liquidity in Brazil: what to expect for the NSFR?," Working Papers Series 443, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Héctor Pérez Saiz & Gabriel Xerri, 2016. "Credit Risk and Collateral Demand in a Retail Payment System," Discussion Papers 16-16, Bank of Canada.
- Alexandra D'Onofrio & Raoul Minetti & Pierluigi Murro, 2016. "Banking development, economic structure and income inequality," CERBE Working Papers wpC08, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
- Guillermo Ordonez & Gary Gorton, 2016. "How Central Banks End Crises," 2016 Meeting Papers 356, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Timothy McQuade & Arvind Krishnamurthy & Adam Guren, 2016. "Mortgage Design in an Equilibrium Model of the Housing Market," 2016 Meeting Papers 371, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Juan Pablo Nicolini, 2016. "Liquidity Traps and Monetary Policy: Managing a Credit Crunch," 2016 Meeting Papers 335, Society for Economic Dynamics.