Report NEP-BAN-2013-06-30This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5905988 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert Kollmann, 2013. "Global Banks, Financial Shocks And International Business Cycles: Evidence From An Estimated Model," CAMA Working Papers 2013-30, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Dieter Gramlich & Mikhail V. Oet & Stephen J. Ong, 2013. "Policy in adaptive financial markets—the use of systemic risk early warning tools," Working Paper 1309, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Mandell, Svante & Wilhelmsson, Mats, 2013. "Financial infrastructure and house prices," Working papers in Transport Economics 2013:7, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Sylvain Benoit & Christophe Hurlin & Christophe Pérignon, 2014. "Implied Risk Exposures," Working Papers halshs-00836280, HAL.
- Inessa Love & Rima Turk Ariss, 2013. "Macro-Financial Linkages in Egypt: A Panel Analysis of Economic Shocks and Loan Portfolio Quality," Working Papers 201310, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Avner Offer, 2013. "Narrow banking, real estate, and financial stability in the UK, c.1870-2010," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _116, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Lucas, André & Schwaab, Bernd & Zhang, Xin, 2013. "Conditional euro area sovereign default risk," Working Paper Series 269, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Didier Rullière & Diana Dorobantu & Areski Cousin, 2013. "An extension of Davis and Lo's contagion model," Post-Print hal-00374367, HAL.
- Goldstein, Itay & Leitner, Yaron, 2013. "Stress tests and information disclosure," Working Papers 13-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Dario Bonciani & Björn van Roye, 2013. "Uncertainty shocks, banking frictions, and economic activity," Kiel Working Papers 1843, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5906730 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Makoto Nakajima & Irina A. Telyukova, 2013. "Reverse mortgage loans: a quantitative analysis," Working Papers 13-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Sirio Aramonte & Samuel Rosen & John W. Schindler, 2013. "Assessing and combining financial conditions indexes," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-39, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jonas Dovern & Björn van Roye, 2013. "International transmission of financial stress: evidence from a GVAR," Kiel Working Papers 1844, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.