Report NEP-BAN-2012-07-14This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Grydaki, Maria & Bezemer, Dirk J., 2012. "The Role of Credit in Great Moderation: a Multivariate GARCH Approach," MPRA Paper 39813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael D. Bordo & Joseph G. Haubrich, 2012. "Deep recessions, fast recoveries, and financial crises: evidence from the American record," Working Paper 1214, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Stephen F. Quinn & William Roberds, 2012. "Responding to a shadow banking crisis: the lessons of 1763," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2012-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Elias Papaioannou & Fabrizio Perri, 2012. "Global Banks and Crisis Transmission," NBER Working Papers 18209, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kelly, Bryan & Lustig, Hanno & van Nieuwerburgh, Stijn, 2012. "Too-Systemic-To-Fail: What Option Markets Imply About Sector-wide Government Guarantees," CEPR Discussion Papers 9023, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matthew Hoelle & Marina Pireddu & Antonio Villanacci, 2012. "Incomplete Financial Markets With Real Assets and Endogenous Credit Limits," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1271, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Cinquegrana, Giuseppe & Donati, Cristiana & Sarno, Domenico, 2012. "Financial constraints and relationship lending in the growth of italian SMEs," MPRA Paper 39825, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2012. "Foreign banks in India: liabilities or assets?," MPRA Paper 39802, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shawn Cole & Martin Kanz & Leora Klapper, 2012. "Incentivizing Calculated Risk-Taking: Evidence from an Experiment with Commercial Bank Loan Officers," Harvard Business School Working Papers 13-002, Harvard Business School.
- Viktar Fedaseyeu, 2012. "Debt Collection Agencies and the Supply of Consumer Credit," Working Papers 442, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Gallurt, Jesus & Pombo, Pablo & Ramirez, Jesus & Molina, Horacio, 2012.
"La asimetria de la informacion en la crisis financiera, el racionamiento del credito y la garantia como mecanismo simbiotico del sistema
[The information asymmetry in the financial crisis, credit r," MPRA Paper 39773, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernardi, Mauro, 2012. "Risk measures for Skew Normal mixtures," MPRA Paper 39828, University Library of Munich, Germany.