Report NEP-BAN-2009-06-10This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Javier Mencía, 2009. "Assessing the risk-return trade-off in loans portfolios," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 0911, Banco de Espa�a.
- Markus Leibrecht & Johann Scharler, 2009. "Banks, Financial Markets and International Consumption Risk Sharing," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp128, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Gropp, Reint Eberhard & Corvoisier, Sandrine, 2009. "Contestability, Technology and Banking," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-007, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200941 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Beck , Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Levine, Ross, 2009. "Financial institutions and markets across countries and over time - data and analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4943, The World Bank.
- Alicia García-Herrero & Sergio Gavilá & Daniel Santabárbara, 2009. "What explains the low profitability of Chinese banks?," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 0910, Banco de Espa�a.
- Masami Imai & Seitaro Takarabe, 2009. "Bank Integration and Local Credit Cycle:Evidence from Japan," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2009-002, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Masami Imai & Seitaro Takarabe, 2009. "Transmission of Liquidity Shock to Bank Credit: Evidence from the Deposit Insurance Reform in Japan," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2009-001, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Ulf von Lilienfeld-Toal & Dilip Mookherjee & Sujata Visaria, 2009. "The Distributive Impact of Reforms in Credit Enforcement: Evidence from Indian Debt Recovery Tribunals," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-183, Boston University - Department of Economics.