Report NEP-BAN-2007-06-18This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jesús Saurina & Carlos Trucharte, 2007. "An assessment of Basel II procyclicality in mortgage portfolios," Working Papers 0712, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Anne Beatty, 2006. "Do accounting changes affect the economic behaviour of financial firms?," BIS Working Papers 211, Bank for International Settlements.
- Islam, Roumeen, 2007. "Economic information and finance : more information means more credit, fewer bad loans, and less corruption," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4250, The World Bank.
- Wayne Landsman, 2006. "Fair value accounting for financial instruments: some implications for bank regulation," BIS Working Papers 209, Bank for International Settlements.
- Tullio Jappelli & Christian Julliard & Marco Pagano, 2007. "Households’ Portfolio Diversification," CSEF Working Papers 180, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Devin Ball & Walter Engert, 2007. "Unanticipated Defaults and Losses in Canada's Large-Value Payments System, Revisited," Discussion Papers 07-5, Bank of Canada.
- Claude Fluet & Paolo G. Garella, 2007. "Relying on the Information of Others: Debt Rescheduling with Multiple Lenders," Cahiers de recherche 0716, CIRPEE.