Report NEP-ARA-2014-03-22This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karartı, Tuncay, 2014. "Concvergence or Divergence? Analysis of Human Resource Practices in SME Turkey," MPRA Paper 54389, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Çakir, B., 2014. "Crafting symbolic geographies in modern Turkey," ISS Working Papers - General Series 50631, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Cesur, Resul & Mocan, Naci, 2014. "Does Secular Education Impact Religiosity, Electoral Participation and the Propensity to Vote for Islamic Parties? Evidence from an Education Reform in a Muslim Country," IZA Discussion Papers 8017, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ozkaya, Ata, 2014. "Creative accounting practices and measurement methods: Evidence from Turkey," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-10, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Cihat Sobaci & Ahmet Sensoy & Mutahhar Erturk, 2014. "Impact Of Short Selling Activity On Market Dynamics: Evidence From An Emerging Market," Working Paper 17, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul.
- Yüksekbilgili, Zeki, 2014. "The Use of Guerilla Marketing In SMEs," MPRA Paper 54385, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sami Debbichi & Walid Hichri, 2014. "Market Power and Collusion on Interconnection Phone Market in Tunisia : What Lessons from International Experiences," Working Papers halshs-00956638, HAL.
- Slim Chaouachi & Zied Ftiti & Frederic Teulon, 2014. "Explaining the Tunisian Real Exchange: Long Memory versus Structural Breaks," Working Papers 2014-147, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Hirshleifer, Sarojini & McKenzie, David & Almeida, Rita & Ridao-Cano, Cristobal, 2014. "The impact of vocational training for the unemployed : experimental evidence from Turkey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6807, The World Bank.
- Konstantin Yanovskiy, 2014. "US Aid for Israel – A Historical Overview," Working Papers 0090, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2014.
- Elasrag, Hussein, 2014.
"اشكالية البطالة فى دول مجلس التعاون الخليجي
[Unemployment and job creation in the GCC countries]," MPRA Paper 54600, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elasrag, Hussein, 2014.
"دور رأس المال الفكري في تنمية المشروعات الصغيرة والمتوسطة في الدول الخليجية
[The role of intellectual capital in developing SME`S in GCC countries]," MPRA Paper 54596, University Library of Munich, Germany.