Report NEP-ARA-2013-02-16This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ceyhun Elgin & Oguz Oztunali, 2013. "Environmental Kuznets Curve for the Informal Sector of Turkey (1950-2009)," Working Papers 2013/05, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Arif Oduncu & Yasin Akcelik & Ergun Ermisoglu, 2013. "Reserve Options Mechanism and FX Volatility," Working Papers 1303, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Mahir Binici & Bulent Koksal & Cuneyt Orman, 2013. "Stock Return Comovement and Systemic Risk in the Turkish Banking System," Working Papers 1302, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Zelal Aktas & Altan Aldan, 2013. "Import Surveillance and Over Invoicing of Imports in Turkey," Working Papers 1301, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Aydemir, Abdurrahman & Kirdar, Murat G., 2013. "Quasi-Experimental Impact Estimates of Immigrant Labor Supply Shocks: The Role of Treatment and Comparison Group Matching and Relative Skill Composition," IZA Discussion Papers 7161, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Aboohamidi, Abbas & Chidmi, Benaissa, 2013. "Female Labor Force Participation in Pakistan and Some MENA Countries," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 143097, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Metin M. Cosgel & Bogac A. Ergene & Atabey Kaygun, 2013. "A temporal analysis of wealth in eighteenth-century Ottoman Kastamonu," Working papers 2013-03, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2013.
- Metin M. Cosgel & Bogac A. Ergene, 2013. "“Law and Economics” Literature and Ottoman Legal Studies," Working papers 2013-02, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.