Report NEP-AGR-2019-02-25This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gollin, Douglas & Udry, Christopher, 2019. "Heterogeneity, Measurement Error, and Misallocation: Evidence from African Agriculture," CEPR Discussion Papers 13433, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- ALI, Essossinam, 2018. "Impact of Climate Variability on Staple Food Crops Production in Northern Togo," MPRA Paper 91972, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Oct 2018.
- Papaioannou, Kostadis J. & de Haas, Michiel, 2017. "Weather shocks and agricultural commercialization in colonial tropical Africa: did cash crops alleviate social distress?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 74029, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hayward, Jane, 2017. "Beyond the ownership question: who will till the land? The new debate on China’s agricultural production," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87081, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Karel Janda & Ladislav Kristoufek, 2019. "The relationship between fuel and food prices: Methods, outcomes, and lessons for commodity price risk management," CAMA Working Papers 2019-20, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jared Greenville & Kentaro Kawasaki & Marie-Agnes Jouanjean, 2019. "Employment in Agriculture and Food Trade: Assessing the Role of GVCs," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 124, OECD Publishing.
- Jared Greenville & Kentaro Kawasaki & Marie-Agnes Jouanjean, 2019. "Value Adding Pathways in Agriculture and Food Trade: The Role of GVCs and Services," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 123, OECD Publishing.
- Gregory Casey & Soheil Shayegh & Juan Moreno-Cruz & Martin Bunzl & Oded Galor & Ken Caldeira, 2019. "The Impact of Climate Change on Fertility," Working Papers 2019-2, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Pugatch, Todd, 2019. "Tropical Storms and Mortality under Climate Change," IZA Discussion Papers 12117, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mateus Dias & Rudi Rocha & Rodrigo R. Soares, 2019. "Glyphosate Use in Agriculture and Birth Outcomes of Surrounding Populations," Documentos de Trabajo LACEA 017176, The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA.
- de Janvry, Alain & Emerick, Kyle & Kelley, Erin & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 2019. "Endogenous Information Sharing and the Gains from Using Network Information to Maximize Technology Adoption," CEPR Discussion Papers 13507, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Boustead, Rebecca, 2018. "Keynote: Achieving impact and outcomes with farmers and families," 2018: Reshaping Agriculture for Better Nutrition-The Agriculture, Food, Nutrition, Health Nexus, 13-14 August 2018 283889, Crawford Fund.
- M Rakotovao & J. Gobert & S Brullot, 2018. "Developing a socio-economic framework for the assessment of rural biorefinery projects," Post-Print hal-02000724, HAL.