Report NEP-AGR-2017-05-28This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emmanuelle Augeraud-Véron & Giorgio Fabbri & Katheline Schubert, 2017. "The Value of Biodiversity as an Insurance Device," Working Papers halshs-01493965, HAL.
- Eiji Yamaji, 2017. "Assessing the Competitive Advantage of Public Policy Support for Supply Chain Resilience," Working Papers DP-2017-04, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Amalendu Jyotishi, "undated". "Characterization of Gold Mining Institutions in the Nilgiri-Wayanad Region of India: A Historical-Institutional Perspective," Working papers 115, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
- Shagaida, Natalia & Gataulinà, Ekaterina & Uzun, Vasily & Yanbykh, Renata, 2017. "Development of Mechanisms for Embedding Small Forms of Management in Food Chains," Working Papers 041722, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Salmensuu, Olli, 2017. "Macroeconomic Trends and Factors of Production Affecting Potato Producer Price in Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 79163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramsey, Austin Ford & Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano, 2017. "Crop Insurance in the European Union: Lessons and Caution from the United States," MPRA Paper 79164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pia M. Basurto & Pascaline Dupas & Jonathan Robinson, 2017. "Decentralization and Efficiency of Subsidy Targeting: Evidence from Chiefs in Rural Malawi," NBER Working Papers 23383, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Prabath Nishantha Edirisinghe, "undated". "Are All Shifting Cultivators poor? Evidence from Sri Lanka's Dry zones," Working papers 114, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
- Andrew B. Ayres & Eric C. Edwards & Gary D. Libecap, 2017. "How Transaction Costs Obstruct Collective Action: Evidence from California’s Groundwater," NBER Working Papers 23382, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claire Lamine & Gilles Maréchal & Moacir Darolt, 2016.
"Ecological transitions within agri-food systems: a Franco-Brazilian comparison
[Les voies de la transition écologique des systèmes alimentaires territoriaux : une comparaison France - Brésil]," Working Papers halshs-01502432, HAL.
- Gabriel Gomes & Emmanuel Hache & Valérie Mignon & Anthony Paris, 2017. "On the Current Account - Biofuels Link in Emerging and Developing Countries: Do Oil Price Fluctuations Matter?," Working Papers 2017-07, CEPII research center.
- Dipendra Bhattarai, "undated". "Is Nepal's Renewable Energy Subsidy Reaching Poor People of Rural Areas? A Study of Biogas and Solar Home Systems," Working papers 116, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
- Nicolás Figueroa & Carla Guadalupi, 2017. "Convincing early adopters: Price signals and Information transmission," Documentos de Trabajo 486, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Wasantha Athukorala & Muditha Karunarathna, "undated". "Conservation of Genetic Resources of Crops: Farmer Preferences for Banana Diversity in Sri Lanka," Working papers 113, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
- Averchenkova, Alina & Crick, Florence & Kocornik-Mina, Adriana & Leck, Hayley & Surminski, Swenja, 2016. "Multinational and large national corporations and climateadaptation: are we asking the right questions? A review ofcurrent knowledge and a new research perspective," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65562, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Roberts Simon, 2017. "Working Paper 255 - Competition and industrial policies relating to food production in southern Africa," Working Paper Series 2366, African Development Bank.
- Mani Nepal, "undated". "Where gathering firewood matters: Proximity and forest management effects in hedonic pricing models for rural Nepal," Working papers 112, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
- Derek Lemoine, 2017. "Innovation-Led Transitions in Energy Supply," NBER Working Papers 23420, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McVicar, Duncan & Wooden, Mark & Fok, Yin King, 2017. "Contingent Employment and Labour Market Pathways: Bridge or Trap?," IZA Discussion Papers 10768, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- M. Alston Julian & G. Pardey Philip, 2017. "Working Paper 260 - Transforming Traditional Agriculture Redux," Working Paper Series 2371, African Development Bank.
- C. Timmer Peter, 2017. "Working Paper 259 - Structural Transformation and Food Security: Their Mutual Interdependence," Working Paper Series 2370, African Development Bank.
- Anne-Sarah Chiambretto & Hubert Stahn, 2017. "Voluntary Management of Fisheries under an Uncertain Background Legislative Threat," Working Papers halshs-01500543, HAL.