Report NEP-AGR-2014-05-09This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- de Nicola, Francesca & De Pace, Pierangelo & Hernandez, Manuel A., 2014. "Co-movement of major commodity price returns : time-series assessment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6845, The World Bank.
- Chen, Shuai & Chen, Xiaoguang & Xu, Jintao, 2014. "Impacts of Climate Change on Agriculture: Evidence from China," Discussion Papers dp-14-07-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Weber, Ron & Mußhoff, Oliver & Petrick, Martin, 2014. "How flexible repayment schedules affect credit risk in agricultural microfinance," DARE Discussion Papers 1404, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Müller, Kirsten & Musshoff, Oliver & Weber, Ron, 2014. "The more the better? How collateral levels affect credit risk in agricultural microfinance," DARE Discussion Papers 1402, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Item repec:wyi:journl:002171 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Serhat Asci & Ali Koç & Sukru Erdem, 2014. "The Impact of Non-tariff Measures on Agro-food Export between MENA Countries and the EU," SERMED 2014 Conference Papers p34, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- Jensen, Hans Grinsted & Kym Anderson, 2014. "Alternative Agricultural Price Distortions for CGE Analysis, 2007 and 2011," GTAP Research Memoranda 4364, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Bjart Holtsmark, 2014. "A comparison of the global warming effects of wood fuels and fossil fuels taking albedo into account," Discussion Papers 778, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Parlow, Anton & von Hauff, Michael, 2014. "CO2-Emissions and Economic Growth - A bounds-testing cointegration analysis for German industries," MPRA Paper 55716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jamal BOUOIYOUR & Amal MIFTAH, 2014. "The effects of remittances on poverty and inequality: Evidence from rural southern Morocco," Working Papers 2013-2014_14, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised May 2014.
- Haenel, Hans-Dieter & Rösemann, Claus & Dämmgen, Ulrich & Poddey, Eike & Freibauer, Annette & Wulf, Sebastian & Eurich-Menden, Brigitte & Döhler, Helmut & Schreiner, Carsten & Bauer, Beate & Osterburg, 2014.
"Calculations of gaseous and particulate emissions from German agriculture 1990 - 2012: Report on methods and data (RMD) Submission 2014
[Berechnung von gas- und partikelförmigen Emissionen aus der ," Thünen Reports 17, Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries.
- François DESTANDAU & Anne ROZAN & Sandrine SPAETER, 2014. "Supra-Regional vs. Regional Regulators in the Water Pollution Mitigation: Optimal Exemption Policies," Working Papers of BETA 2014-09, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Nadège Désirée Yaméogo, 2014. "Working Paper 200 - Analysis of Household Expenditures and the Impact of Remittances using a Latent Class Model: the Case of Burkina Faso," Working Paper Series 2108, African Development Bank.
- Lederman, Daniel & Porto, Guido, 2014. "The price is not always right : on the impacts of (commodity) prices on households (and countries)," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6858, The World Bank.
- Hiroshi Fujiki & Cheng Hsiao, 2013. "Aggregate and Household Demand for Money: Evidence from Public Opinion Survey on Household Financial Assets and Liabilities," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Beatrice CAMAIONI & Roberto ESPOSTI & Francesco PAGLIACCI & Franco SOTTE, 2014. "How does space affect the allocation of the EU rural development policy's expenditure? An econometric assessment," Working Papers 399, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Andrea Usai, 2014. "The Strategic Role of Services Provided For on Areas Belonging to The Public Domain. Beach Concessions in EU Mediterranean Member States: a Case Study," SERMED 2014 Conference Papers p09, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- Hau Chyi, 2013. "The 1993 EITC Expansion and Low-Skilled Single Mothers’Welfare Use Decision," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Maxime Lebovics & Niels Hermes & Marek Hudon, 2014. "Are Financial and Social Efficiency Mutually Exclusive? A Case Study of Vietnamese Microfinance Institutions," Working Papers CEB 14-009, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kaye-Blake, Bill & Schilling, Chris & Nixon, Chris & Destremau, Killian, 2014. "Water management in New Zealand : A road map for understanding water value," NZIER Working Paper 2014/1, New Zealand Institute of Economic Research.
- Gajwani, Kiran & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2014. "Gender and public goods provision in Tamil Nadu's village governments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6854, The World Bank.
- Cooke, Roger M., 2014. "Deep and Shallow Uncertainty in Messaging Climate Change," Discussion Papers dp-14-11, Resources For the Future.
- Item repec:wyi:journl:002181 is not listed on IDEAS anymore