Report NEP-AGR-2014-02-21This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ali, Daniel Ayalew & Deininger, Klaus, 2014. "Is there a farm-size productivity relationship in African agriculture ? evidence from Rwanda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6770, The World Bank.
- Erol H. Cakmak & Hasan Dudu, 2014. "Economic Growth in the Euro-Med Area through Trade Integration: Focus on Agriculture and Food – The case of Turkey," JRC Working Papers JRC84201, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Rabah Arezki & Klaus Deininger & Harris Selod, 2014. "What Drives the Global 'Land Rush'?," OxCarre Working Papers 120, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Thomas Coisnon & Walid Oueslati & Julien Salanié, 2014. "Spatial targeting of agri-environmental policy and urban development," Working Papers halshs-00944683, HAL.
- Ali, Daniel Ayalew & Deininger, Klaus & Duponchel, Marguerite, 2014. "Credit constraints, agricultural productivity, and rural nonfarm participation : evidence from Rwanda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6769, The World Bank.
- Kovachev, Goran, 2014. "IPARD in Macedonia, a Chance for Farmers and private Consultants," MPRA Paper 53648, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Feb 2014.
- Alison Burrell & Mihaly Himics & Benjamin Van Doorslaer & Pavel Ciaian & Shailesh Shrestha, 2014. "EU sugar policy: A sweet transition after 2015 ?," JRC Working Papers JRC76619, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Aguilar, Arturo & Carranza, Eliana & Goldstein, Markus & Kilic, Talip & Oseni, Gbemisola, 2014. "Decomposition of gender differentials in agricultural productivity in Ethiopia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6764, The World Bank.
- Renato Colistete & Maria Lucia Lamounier, 2014. "Land Inequality in a Coffee Economy: São Paulo During the Early Twentieth Century," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2014_01, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Andersson, Henrik & Risa Hole, Arne & Svensson, Mikael, 2014. "Valuation of small and multiple health risks: A critical analysis of SP data applied to food and water safety," Karlstad University Working Papers in Economics 11, Karlstad University, Department of Economics.
- Pierluigi Montalbano & Silvia Nenci & Emiliano Magrini, 2014. "Are the EU trade preferences really effective? A generalized propensity score evaluation of the Southern Mediterranea countries’ case in Agriculture and Fishery," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0188, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Abhimanyu Dadu & Namrata Gulati, 2014. "Inequality, neighborhoods and variation in prices," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-001, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- S. Chandrasekhar, 2014. "Reading the tea leaves on financial inclusion: The Case of rural labour households," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-003, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Schleich, Joachim & Dütschke, Elisabeth & Schwirplies, Claudia & Ziegler, Andreas, 2014. "Citizens' perceptions of justice in international climate policy: Empirical insights from China, Germany and the US," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S2/2014, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Ghosal, Vivek & Stephan , Andreas & Weiss, Jan, 2014. "Decentralized Regulation, Environmental Efficiency and Productivity," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 342, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Emla Fitzsimons & Bansi Malde & Alice Mesnard & Marcos Vera-Hernandez, 2014. "Nutrition, information, and household behaviour: experimental evidence from Malawi," IFS Working Papers W14/02, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Chia Chiun Ko & Paul Frijters, 2014. "When Banana Import Restrictions Lead to Exports: A Tale of Cyclones and Quarantine Policies," Discussion Papers Series 502, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Preety Srivastava & Keith R. McLaren & Michael Wohlgenant & Xueyan Zhao, 2014. "Econometric Modelling of Price Response by Alcohol Types to Inform Alcohol Tax Policies," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 5/14, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.