Report NEP-AGE-2018-10-29This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Steve Briand, 2018. "Time Inconsistency and Delayed Retirement Decision: the French Pension Bonus," Working Papers hal-01891755, HAL.
- Buchholtz, Sonia & Gaska, Jan & Góra, Marek, 2018. "Pension Strategies of Workers in a Country Getting Old before Getting Rich," IZA Discussion Papers 11830, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lyberaki, Antigone & Tinios, Platon, 2018. "Long-term care, ageing and gender in the Greek crisis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 90299, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Seow Eng Ong & Masanori Kobayashi, 2018. "Aging Population and Healthcare REITs: A comparative study of Japan and Singapore," ERES eres2018_174, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Kotschy, Rainer & Sunde, Uwe, 2018. "Can Education Compensate the Effect of Population Aging On Macroeconomic Performance?," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 121, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Fabián Repetto & Fernanda Potenza Dal Masetto, 2018. "Social Protection Systems in Latin America and the Caribbean: Argentina," One Pager Arabic 265, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Janet CURRIE & Hannes SCHWANDT & Josselin THUILLIEZ, 2018. "Pauvreté, Egalité, Mortalité: Mortality (In)Equality in France and the United States," Working Papers 4544, FERDI.
- Mariana Naranjo Bonilla, 2018. "Social Protection Systems in Latin America and the Caribbean: Ecuador," One Pager Arabic 266, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Pierre-Carl Michaud & Arthur Van Soest & Luc Bissonnette, 2018. "Understanding Joint Retirement," Cahiers de recherche 1809, Chaire de recherche Industrielle Alliance sur les enjeux économiques des changements démographiques.
- Catalina Bolancé & Montserrat Guillén & Arelly Ornelas, 2018. "Alternative methods of estimating the longevity risk," Working Papers XREAP2018-5, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Oct 2018.
- Ona, Lucia Y., 2018. "The Effect of Rural Hospital Closure on the Health Status and Access to Care of the Aging Population in five states of the United States," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274493, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Supeecha Panichpathom & Yongyuth Suphotgamkul, 2018. "Using Importance-Performance Analysis (Ipa) To Evaluate Factors Affecting The Living In Elderly Condominium," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 6508956, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- M. Martin Boyer & SÃ©bastien Box-Couillard & Pierre-Carl Michaud, 2018. "Demand for Annuities: Price Sensitivity, Risk Perceptions, and Knowledge," Cahiers de recherche 1810, Chaire de recherche Industrielle Alliance sur les enjeux économiques des changements démographiques.
- Ángel de la Fuente & Miguel Ángel García Díaz & Alfonso R. Sánchez, 2018. "¿Hacia una nueva reforma de las pensiones? Notas para el Pacto de Toledo," Policy Papers 2018-09, FEDEA.
- Lin, Yujie, 2018. "The Impact of China's New Rural Pension Scheme on Family Labor Supply: Does the Beneficiary's Gender Matter?," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274181, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Florianne Tschudi-Monnet & Rex FitzGerald, 2018. "Adverse Outcome Pathway on chronic binding of antagonist to N-methyl-D-aspartate receptors during brain development leading to neurodegeneration with impairment in learning and memory in aging," OECD Series on Adverse Outcome Pathways 8, OECD Publishing.
- Fernando Filgueira, 2018. "Social Protection Systems in Latin America and the Caribbean: Uruguay," One Pager Arabic 268, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Economic Research Institute, the Bank of Korea, 2018. "Population Aging-Impacts and Policy Imperatives_Executive Summary," Working Papers 2018-29-1, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.