Report NEP-AGE-2016-08-21This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolas Coeurdacier, 2016. "Fertility, Longevity, and Capital Flows," 2016 Meeting Papers 442, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Calabria, Alejandro A. & Cunquero, Camila, 2016. "¿Dónde estamos y hacia dónde vamos? Análisis de las fragilidades del sistema previsional argentino desde una comparación internacional. Hacia una mayor eficiencia del gasto en previsión social [Whe," MPRA Paper 72940, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weinert, Jan-Hendrik & Gründl, Helmut, 2016. "The modern tontine: An innovative instrument for longevity risk management in an aging society," ICIR Working Paper Series 22/16, Goethe University Frankfurt, International Center for Insurance Regulation (ICIR).
- Elena Jarocinska & Anna Ruzik-Sierdzinska, 2016. "The impact of pension system reform on projected old-age income: the case of Poland," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0482, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Alexandra Rudolph, 2016. "Pension programs around the world: Determinants of social pension," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 212, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Matthew S. Rutledge & Steven A. Sass & Jorge D. Ramos-Mercado, 2016. "How Job Options Narrow for Older Workers by Socioeconomic Status," Issues in Brief ib2016-13, Center for Retirement Research.
- Marchand, Joseph & Smeeding, Timothy, 2016. "Poverty and Aging," Working Papers 2016-11, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 20 Nov 2016.
- Roquebert, Q. & Tenand, M., 2016. "Pay less, consume more? Estimating the price elasticity of demand for home care services of the disabled elderly," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 16/16, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Peters, Jan Cornelius, 2017. "Do age complementarities affect labor productivity? Evidence from German firm level data," Economics Working Papers 2016-10, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Ellen R. McGrattan & Edward C. Prescott, 2016. "An Aggregate Model for Policy Analysis with Demographic Change," Staff Report 534, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Deuchert, E. & Eugster, B., 2016. "Crawling Up the Cash Cliff? Behavioral Responses to a Disability Insurance Reform," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 16/21, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Schünemann, Johannes & Strulik, Holger & Trimborn, Timo, 2016. "The gender gap in mortality: How much is explained by behavior?," ECON WPS - Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 05/2016, TU Wien, Institute of Statistics and Mathematical Methods in Economics, Economics Research Unit.