Report NEP-AGE-2016-06-14This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- LEE Sang-Hyop & KIM Jungsuk & PARK Donghyun, 2016. "Demographic Change and Fiscal Sustainability in Asia," Working Papers DP-2016-11, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Carlos Carvalho & Andrea Ferrero & Fernanda Nechio, 2016. "Demographics and real interest rates: inspecting the mechanism," Working Paper Series 2016-5, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 01 Mar 2016.
- Sidney De Cecco & Antonio Estache, 2015. "Is the belgian Youth Ready for the Reformed Pension System ?," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-28, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lin, Benxi & Zhang, Yu Yvette & Lin, Zongjian & Wang, Yongli & Liu, Weiping, 2016. "The Impact of Fiscal Subsidy on China’s New Rural Pension System," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236161, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Gianluca Misuraca & Csaba Kucsera & Fiorenza Lipparini & Christian Voigt & Raluca Radescu, 2016. "Mapping and Analysis of ICT-enabled Social Innovation initiatives promoting social investment in integrated approaches to the provision of social services: IESI Knowledge Map 2015," JRC Working Papers JRC101042, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- -, 2016. "Observatorio Demográfico de América Latina 2015: Proyecciones de población = Demographic Observatory of Latin America 2015 : Population projections," Observatorio Demográfico de América Latina / Demographic Observatory of Latin America 40124, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Danzer, Alexander M. & Dolton, Peter & Rosazza Bondibene, Chiara, 2016. "Who Wins? Evaluating the Impact of UK Public Sector Pension Scheme Reforms," IZA Discussion Papers 9936, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Charles Yuji Horioka & Emin Gahramanov & Aziz Hayat & Xueli Tang, 2016. "Why Do Children Take Care of Their Elderly Parents? Are the Japanese Any Different?," NBER Working Papers 22245, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlos Dobkin & Amy Finkelstein & Raymond Kluender & Matthew J. Notowidigdo, 2016. "The Economic Consequences of Hospital Admissions," NBER Working Papers 22288, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kazuaki Sato & Yui Ohtsu & Shintaro Kurachi & Leo Shimamura & Yasuto Dobashi, 2016. "An International Comparative Study of Financing Healthcare: The Case of Eight Developed Countries in 1990s- 2000s," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2016-010, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Juselius, Mikael & Takáts, Előd, 2016. "The age-structure–inflation puzzle," Research Discussion Papers 4/2016, Bank of Finland.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2015. "Social Security Reform and Economic Modeling Capacity Building in Indonesia," ADB Reports ABF157744, Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- Kai-Uwe Müller & Michael Neumann, 2016. "The Economic Incidence of Social Security Contributions: A Discontinuity Approach with Linked Employer-Employee Data," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1578, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Sinyagin, Y. V. (Синягин, Ю.) & Sheburakov, I. B. (Шебураков, И.), 2016. "Development of the Concept of Information and Psychological Service to Build a Career Path for Civil Servants of the Senior Age Group [Разработка Концепции Информационно-Психологического Сервиса Дл," Working Papers 1039, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.