Report NEP-AGE-2015-10-17This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael P. Cameron & Peggy Koopman-Boyden & Matthew Roskruge, 2015. "Labour Force Participation, Human Capital and Wellbeing among Older New Zealanders," Working Papers in Economics 15/07, University of Waikato.
- Padmaja Ayyagari, 2015. "Evaluating the Impact of Social Security Benefits on Health Outcomes Among the Elderly," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2015-25, Center for Retirement Research.
- Gutierrez Emilio & Juárez González Laura & Rubli Adrian, 2015. "The Effect of a Transfer Program for the Elderly in Mexico City on Co-Residing Children's School Enrollment," Working Papers 2015-09, Banco de México.
- Yunus Aksoy & Ron P. Smith & Tobias Grasl & Henrique S. Basso, 2015. "Demographic structure and macroeconomic trends," Working Papers 1528, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Ekaterina A. Klepikova, 2015. "Estimating the Relationship between Health and Employment of Russian People in Pensionable Age," HSE Working papers WP BRP 100/EC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Gianluca Misuraca & Clelia Colombo & Csaba Kucsera & Stephanie Carretero & Margherita Bacigalupo & Raluca Radescu, 2015. "ICT-enabled Social Innovation in support of the Implementation of the Social Investment Package (IESI) - Mapping and Analysis of ICT-enabled Social Innovation Initiatives promoting Social Investment t," JRC Working Papers JRC97467, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- BÃ¼tikofer, A. & Skira, M., 2015. "Missing work is a pain: the effect of Cox-2 inhibitors on sickness absence and disability pension receipt," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 15/13, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- d'Albis, Hippolyte & Moosa, Dalal, 2015. "Generational Economics and the National Transfer Accounts," MPRA Paper 67209, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Norbert Švarda, 2015. "To Work or Not to Work? Updated Estimates of Labour Supply Elasticities," Discussion Papers 32, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Karagiannaki, Eleni & Platt, Lucinda, 2015. "The changing distribution of individual incomes in the UK before and after the recession," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63906, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.