Report NEP-AGE-2014-12-29This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yang, Y., 2014. "Modeling health and mortality dynamics, and their effects on public finance," Other publications TiSEM c0acd15f-e715-46b1-b146-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Kallweit, Manuel & Kohlmeier, Anabell, 2014. "Das Rentenpaket der Bundesregierung: Politökonomisch geschickt - ökonomisch falsch," Working Papers 02/2014, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung.
- Tim Buyse, 2014. "Pensions and fertility: a simple proposal for reform," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 14/888, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Lauren Hersch Nicholas, 2014. "Lifetime Job Demands, Work Capacity at Older Ages, and Social Security Benefit Claiming Decisions," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2014-15, Center for Retirement Research.
- Michele Belloni & Claudia Villosio, 2014. "Training and wages of older workers in Europe," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 140, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Nicole Maestas & Kathleen Mullen & David Powell, 2014. "The Effect of Population Aging on Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 14-012, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Hagen, Johannes, 2014. "The determinants of annuitization: evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2014:13, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Bissonnette, Luc & Hurd, Michael D. & Michaud, Pierre-Carl, 2014. "Individual Survival Curves Comparing Subjective and Observed Mortality Risks," IZA Discussion Papers 8658, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Edward Lazear & James Liang & Hui Wang, 2014. "Demographics and Entrepreneurship," Discussion Papers 14-003, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Fuchs, Michaela & Weyh, Antje, 2014. "Demography and unemployment in East Germany : how close are the ties?," IAB Discussion Paper 201426, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Bernal Lobato, N., 2014. "Essays in applied microeconomics," Other publications TiSEM 9b638b3d-2f83-452a-b2c8-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Ana lucia Kassouf & Pedro Oliveira, 2014. "Impact Evaluation of the Brazilian Social Programs on Family Welfare," ERSA conference papers ersa14p132, European Regional Science Association.
- Mitsuru Katagiri & Hideki Konishi & Kozo Ueda, 2014. "Aging and Deflation from a Fiscal Perspective," KIER Working Papers 905, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Alejandro Villagómez & Arturo Antón-Sarabia, 2013. "Impacto Macroeconómico de la Reforma de Pensiones en México," Working papers DTE 560, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Dirk Foremny & Ronny Freier & Marc-Daniel Moessinger & Mustafa Yeter, 2014. "Overlapping Political Budget Cycles in the Legislative and the Executive," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1429, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Christelis, Dimitris & Georgarakos, Dimitris & Sanz-de-Galdeano, Anna, 2014. "The Impact of Health Insurance on Stockholding: A Regression Discontinuity Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 8635, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).