Report NEP-AGE-2014-12-03This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Usui, Emiko & Shimizutani, Satoshi & Oshio, Takashi, 2014. "Work Capacity of Older Adults in Japan," CIS Discussion paper series 635, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Frank W. Heiland & Na Yin, 2014. "Have We Finally Achieved Actuarial Fairness of Social Security Retirement Benefits and Will It Last?," Working Papers wp307, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Javier Olivera, 2014. "The effects of a multi-pillar pension reform: The case of Peru," Working Papers 2014-21, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Ángel de la Fuente, 2014. "A simple model of aggregate pension expenditure," Working Papers 2014-17, FEDEA.
- Derek Anderson & Dennis P Botman & Benjamin L Hunt, 2014. "Is Japan’s Population Aging Deflationary?," IMF Working Papers 14/139, International Monetary Fund.
- Peter Willemé, 2014. "Working Paper 06-14 - Structurele determinanten van de publieke gezondheidszorguitgaven," Working Papers 1406, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Buła, Rafał, 2014.
"Analiza pozycji otwartych funduszy emerytalnych w latach 2007-2011
[Analysis of pension funds ranks in 2007-2011]," MPRA Paper 59706, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keith Jacks Gamble & Patricia Boyle & Lei Yu & David Bennett, 2014. "The Causes and Consequences of Financial Fraud Among Older Americans," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2014-13, Center for Retirement Research.
- Euwals, Rob & Trevisan, Elisabetta, 2014. "Early Retirement and Financial Incentives: Differences Between High and Low Wage Earners," IZA Discussion Papers 8466, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier & Nahid Tabatabai, 2014. "The Great Recession, Decline and Rebound in Household Wealth for the Near Retirement Population," NBER Working Papers 20584, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deelen, Anja & Euwals, Rob, 2014. "Do Wages Continue Increasing at Older Ages? Evidence on the Wage Cushion in the Netherlands," IZA Discussion Papers 8467, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gustavo Mery & Walter Wodchis & Audrey Laporte, 2014. "The Determinants of the Propensity to Receive Publicly Funded Home Care Services for the Elderly in Canada," Working Papers 140013, Canadian Centre for Health Economics.
- Matthew Weinzierl, 2014. "Seesaws and Social Security Benefits Indexing," NBER Working Papers 20671, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Huber, Martin & Lechner, Michael & Wunsch, Conny, 2014. "Workplace health promotion and labour market performance of employees," Working papers 2014/06, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Alan Gustman & Thomas Steinmeier & Nahid Tabatabai, 2014. "Distributional Effects of Means Testing Social Security: An Exploratory Analysis," NBER Working Papers 20546, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Liang & Hui Wang & Edward P. Lazear, 2014. "Demographics and Entrepreneurship," NBER Working Papers 20506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Laitner & Daniel Silverman & Dmitriy Stolyarov, 2014. "Annuitized Wealth and Post-Retirement Saving," NBER Working Papers 20547, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nezih Guner & Yuliya Kulikova & Joan Llull, 2014. "Does Marriage Make You Healthier?," Working Papers 795, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Laurent A. F. Callot & Anders B. Kock & Marcelo C. Medeiros, 2014. "Estimation and Forecasting of Large Realized Covariance Matrices and Portfolio Choice," CREATES Research Papers 2014-42, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Gehringer, Agnieszka & Prettner, Klaus, 2014. "Longevity and technological change," ECON WPS - Vienna University of Technology Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 01/2014, Vienna University of Technology, Institute for Mathematical Methods in Economics, Research Group Economics (ECON).
- Hyeok Jeong & Yong Kim & Iourii Manovskii, 2014. "The Price of Experience," NBER Working Papers 20457, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vannieuwenborg, Frederic & Van Auwermeulen, Thomas & Van Ooteghem, Jan & Jacobs, An & Verbrugge, Sofie & Colle, Didier & Pickavet, Mario, 2014. "Smart home care platforms: Where is the added value?," 25th European Regional ITS Conference, Brussels 2014 101423, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Alberto Basso & Howard Bodenhorn & David Cuberes, 2014. "Fertility and Financial Development: Evidence from U.S. Counties in the 19th Century," NBER Working Papers 20491, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johannes Geyer & Thorben Korfhage, 2014. "Long-Term Care Insurance and Carers' Labor Supply: A Structural Model," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 702, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).