Report NEP-AGE-2013-01-07This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre-Carl Michaud & Philip Merrigan & Pierre Lefebvre, 2012. "The Recent Evolution of Retirement Patterns in Canada," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-37, CIRANO.
- J. Ignacio García Pérez & Alfonso R. Sánchez Mártin, 2012. "Fostering job search among older workers: the case for pension reform," Working Papers 12.09, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Hugo Benítez Silva & J. Ignacio García Pérez & Sergi Jiménez Mártin, 2012. "The Effects of Employment Uncertainty and Wealth Shocks on the Labor Supply and Claiming Behavior of Older American Workers," Working Papers 12.11, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- James M. Poterba & Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 2012. "The Nexus of Social Security Benefits, Health, and Wealth at Death," NBER Working Papers 18658, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicolas Sirven, 2012. "On the Socio-Economic Determinants of Frailty: Findings from Panel and Retrospective Data from SHARE," Working Papers DT52, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Dec 2012.
- Santen, Peter van & Alessie, Rob & Angelini, Viola, 2012. "Pension wealth and household savings in Europe: Evidence from SHARELIFE," Research Report 12012-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Nora Lustig & Carola Pessino, 2012. "Social Spending and Income Redistribution in Argentina During the 2000s: the Rising Role of Noncontributory Pensions. Extended Version," Working Papers 276, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Lelkes, Orsolya, 2012. "Happier and less isolated: internet use in old age," MPRA Paper 42546, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laura Di Giorgio & Massimo Filippini & Giuliano Masiero, 2012. "Implications of global budget payment system on nursing home costs," CEPRA working paper 1301, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Jürgen Faik, 2012. "Impacts of an Ageing Society on Macroeconomics and Income Inequality: The Case of Germany since the 1980s," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 518, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Eric French & John Bailey Jones, 2012. "Medicaid insurance in old age," Working Paper Series WP-2012-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Perry Singleton, 2012. "The Effects of Disability Insurance: Evidence From Social Security's Disabled-Widow Program," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 148, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Pierre-Carl Michaud & Thomas Lalime, 2012. "Littératie financière et préparation à la retraite au Québec et dans le reste du Canada," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-35, CIRANO.
- Natacha Raffin & Thomas Seegmuller, 2012. "Longevity, pollution and growth," AMSE Working Papers 1230, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.