Report NEP-AGE-2012-10-13This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chinhui Juhn & Kristin McCue, 2012. "Workplace Characteristics and Employment of Older Workers," Working Papers 12-31, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Item repec:rpp:wpaper:1206 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Song, Zheng Michael & Storesletten, Kjetil & Wang, Yikai & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2012. "Sharing High Growth Across Generations: Pensions and Demographic Transition in China," CEPR Discussion Papers 9156, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Takayama, Noriyuki, 2012. "Matching Defined Contribution Pension Schemes in Japan," CIS Discussion paper series 570, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ho Yeon KIM & Petra de Jong & Jan Rouwendal & Aleid Brouwer, 2012.
"Shrinking population and the urban hierarchy
[Housing preferences and attribute importance among Dutch older adults: a conjoint choice experiment]," ERSA conference papers ersa12p350, European Regional Science Association.
- Fabio C. Bagliano & Carolina Fugazza & Giovanna Nicodano, 2012. "Optimal life-cycle portfolios for heterogeneous workers," Working papers 012, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Johanna Wallenius & Richard Rogerson, 2012. "Retirement, Home Production and Labor Supply Elasticities," 2012 Meeting Papers 41, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Giacomo Ponzetto, 2015. "Shrouded Costs of Government: Political Economy of State and Local Public Pensions Data," Working Papers 660, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Carmen Beatrice Pauna & Frank Heins, 2012. "Migratory flows and their demographic and economic importance in the Romanian regions. An analysis with special reference to the North-East and South-East Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa12p582, European Regional Science Association.
- Yasuoka, Masaya & Miyake, Atsushi, 2012. "Public debt, child allowances, and pension benefits with endogenous fertility," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-47, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Euijune Kim & Geoffrey Hewings & Changkeun Lee, 2012. "Impact of Educational and Training Program on an Economic Loss from the Population Aging Using an Interregional CGE Model of Korea," ERSA conference papers ersa12p427, European Regional Science Association.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Laura Juarez, 2012. "Old-Age Government Transfers and the Crowding Out of Private Gifts: The 70 Plus Program for the Rural Elderly in Mexico," Working Papers 1205, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Tatiana Blinova & Svetlana Bylina, 2012. "Determinants of Mortality in Russian Regions: an Empirical Analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa12p150, European Regional Science Association.
- Hutengs, Oliver & Stadtmann, Georg, 2012. "Age effects in the Okun's law within the Eurozone," Discussion Papers 322, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Item repec:got:cegedp:139 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:got:cegedp:141 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan Rouwendal & Marcus de Graaf, 2012. "The demand for mortgage debt, increases in house prices and the elderly home equity puzzle," ERSA conference papers ersa12p950, European Regional Science Association.
- Barrett, Alan & Mosca, Irene, 2012. "Exploring the Early-life Causes and Later-life Consequences of Migration through a Longitudinal Study on Ageing," IZA Discussion Papers 6878, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- FUJII Mayu & OSHIO Takashi & SHIMIZUTANI Satoshi, 2012. "Self-Rated Health Status of the Japanese and Europeans in Later Life: Evidence from JSTAR and SHARE," Discussion papers 12061, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).