Report NEP-AGE-2012-07-08This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cory Koedel & Shawn Ni & Michael Podgursky, 2012. "Who Benefits from Pension Enhancements?," Working Papers 1207, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 08 Jun 2012.
- Philip Ulrich Sauré & Hosny Zoabi, 2012. "Retirement Age across Countries: The Role of Occupations," Working Papers 2012-06, Swiss National Bank.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2012-21 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James Marton & Stephen A. Woodbury, 2012. "Retiree Health Benefits as Deferred Compensation: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 12-182, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Item repec:ros:wpaper:125 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- De Koning, Kees, 2012. "Pension savings and economic growth," MPRA Paper 39672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yunus Aksoy & Tobias Grasl & Ron P Smith, 2012. "The economic impact of demographic structure in OECD countries," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1212, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Peeters, Marga, 2012. "Asymmetric demographic pressure in South-Mediterranean versus North-Mediterranean economies and its impact on international gross capital flows," MPRA Paper 39635, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Randall S. Jones & Satoshi Urasawa, 2012. "Sustaining Korea's Convergence to the Highest-Income Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 965, OECD Publishing.
- Ovrum, Arnstein & Gustavsen, Geir Waehler & Rickertsen, Kyrre, 2012. "Health inequalities over the adult life course: the role of lifestyle choices," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125862, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Chen, Yu & Gibb, Kenneth D. & Leishman, Chris & Wright, Robert E., 2012. "The Impact of Population Ageing on House Prices: A Micro-simulation Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 6668, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).