Report NEP-AGE-2009-07-03This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fischer, Justina AV & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2009. "The Effect of Pension Generosity on Early Retirement: A Microdata Analysis for Europe from 1967 to 2004," MPRA Paper 15940, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shimizutani, Satoshi & Oshio, Takashi, 2009. "New Evidence on Initial Transition from Career Job to Retirement in Japan," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 430, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Luigi Guiso & Tullio Jappelli & Mario Padula, 2009. "Pension Risk, Retirement Saving and Insurance," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/18, European University Institute.
- Graf, Nikolaus & Hofer, Helmut & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2009. "Labour Supply Effects of a Subsidised Old-Age Part-Time Scheme in Austria," IZA Discussion Papers 4239, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Behncke S, 2009. "How Does Retirement Affect Health?," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/11, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Frank T. Denton & Christine H. Feaver & Byron G. Spencer, 2009. "Cohort Working Life Tables for Older Canadians," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 432, McMaster University.
- Cahit Guven & Rudolph Saloumidis, 2009. "Why Is the World Getting Older?: The Influence of Happiness on Mortality," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 198, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Shimizutani, Satoshi, 2009. "Social Security Earnings Test and the Labor Supply of the Elderly: New Evidence from Unique Survey Responses in Japan," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 429, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Maurer-Fazio, Margaret & Connelly, Rachel & Lan, Chen & Tang, Lixin, 2009. "Childcare, Eldercare, and Labor Force Participation of Married Women in Urban China: 1982 - 2000," IZA Discussion Papers 4204, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:15926 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Takayama, Noriyuki, 2009. "On Fifty Million Floating Pension Records in Japan," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 433, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.