Report NEP-AFR-2012-12-06This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kudamatsu, Masayuki & Persson, Torsten & Strömberg, David, 2012. "Weather and Infant Mortality in Africa," CEPR Discussion Papers 9222, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-56 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-66 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicholas Spaull & Stephen Taylor, 2012. "“Effective enrolment” - Creating a composite measure of educational access and educational quality to accurately describe education system performance in sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 21/2012, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-85 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/4712 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martijn Boermans & Daan Willebrands, 2012. "Financial constraints, risk taking and firm performance: Recent evidence from microfinance clients in Tanzania," DNB Working Papers 358, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Binagwaho, Agnes & Hartwig, Renate & Ingeri, Denyse & Makaka, Andrew, 2012. "Mutual health insurance and its contribution to improving child health in Rwanda," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Volkswirtschaftliche Reihe V-66-12, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/10603 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/7080 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Victor A.B. Davies & Sylvain Dessy, 2012. "The Political Economy of Government Revenues in Post-Conflict Resource-Rich Africa: Liberia and Sierra Leone," NBER Working Papers 18539, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-61 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrews, Colin & Ovadiya, Mirey & Ribes Ros, Christophe & Wodon, Quentin, 2012. "Cash for work in Sierra Leone : a case study on the design and implementation of a safety net in response to a crisis," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 73719, The World Bank.
- Vandeginste, Stef, 2012. "L’annulation de la condamnation à mort de Pierre Nkurunziza, Président de la République du Burundi: un commentaire de l’arrêt du 8 juillet 2011 de la Cour Suprême dans l’affaire RPSA 280," IOB Working Papers 2012.08, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy and Management (IOB).
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/5443 is not listed on IDEAS anymore