Report NEP-AFR-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Hofmeyr, 2012. "Unsustainable growth: Lessons from South Africa," Working Papers 2012/34, Maastricht School of Management.
- Johan venter, 2012. "Teaching Entrepreneurship in sub-Saharan Africa – Quo Vadis?," Working Papers 2012/22, Maastricht School of Management.
- Renee van Eyden & Goodness C. Aye & Rangan Gupta, 2012. "Predictive Ability of Competing Models for South Africa’s Fixed Business Non- Residential Investment Spending," Working Papers 201229, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Sekabira, Haruna & Bonabana-Wabbi, Jackline & Asingwire, Narathius, 2012. "Determinants for Adoption of ICT-based MIS by Smallholder Farmers and Traders in Mayuge District, Uganda," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 135879, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sheahan, Megan & Black, Roy & Jayne, Thomas S., 2012. "What is the Scope for Increased Fertilizer Use in Kenya?," Food Security International Development Working Papers 135283, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Marcella Veronesi & Salvatore Di Falco, 2012. "How Can African Agriculture Adapt to Climate Change? A Counterfactual Analysis from Ethiopia," Working Papers 14/2012, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Divya Parmar & Aurélia Souares & Manuela de Allegri & Germain Savadogo & Rainer Sauerborn, 2012. "Adverse selection in a community-based health insurance scheme in rural Africa: implications for introducing targeted subsidies," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 46664, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- N. Yaduma & M. Kortelainen & A. Wossink, 2012. "Estimating Mortality and Economic Costs of Particulate Air Pollution in Developing Countries: The Case of Nigeria," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1223, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Tumuhairwe Collins, 2012. "The effect of Iddi Amin’s expulsion of the Asian community in Uganda on the social and economic development of the country," Working Papers 2012/37, Maastricht School of Management.
- Marcella Veronesi & Tim Schloendorn & Astrid Zabel & Stefanie Engel, 2012. "Designing Redd+ Schemes When Forest Users Are Not Forest Landowners: Evidence From A Survey-Based Experiment In Kenya," Working Papers 15/2012, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Telalagic, S., 2012. "Domestic Production as a Source of Marital Power: Theory and Evidence from Malawi," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1243, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Odozi, John C., 2012. "Socio economic gender inequality in Nigeria: A review of theory and measurements," MPRA Paper 41826, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Masresha Andarge & Mieke van Riet & Patrick Martens, 2012. "Protecting the Lives of Women and Children: an Innovative Approach to Addressing the Problem of Female Genital Mutilation through Social Change, Public Health and Youth Development in a Fragile Region," Working Papers 2012/20, Maastricht School of Management.
- Item repec:ner:toulou:http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/3236/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Élisé Wendlassida Miningou & Valérie Vierstraete, 2012. "Households' living situation and the efficient provision of primary education in Burkina Faso," Cahiers de recherche 12-12, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Philip Verwimp, 2012. "Returning Home after Civil War: The Consequences of Forced Displacement for Food Security, Nutrition and Poverty among Burundese Households," Working Papers CEB 12-027, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.