Report NEP-AFR-2012-06-13This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Craig Lemboe & Philip Black, 2012. "Cigarettes taxes and smuggling in South Africa: Causes and Consequences," Working Papers 09/2012, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Nwaobi, Godwin, 2012. "Global e-commerce and african participation:a critical assessment," MPRA Paper 39237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ralitza Dimova & Monnet Gbakou, 2012. "A right price for rice? Côte d’Ivoire insights into the welfare implications of the ‘global food crisis’," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 17212, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Cororaton, Caesar B. & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2012. "Impacts of large-scale expansion of biofuels on global poverty and income distribution," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6078, The World Bank.
- Emilie Caldeira & Martial Foucault & Grégoire Rota-Graziosi, 2012. "Does Decentralization Facilitate Access to Poverty-Related Services? Evidence from Benin," NBER Working Papers 18118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mthuli Ncube & Shimeles Abebe & Audrey Chouchane, 2012. "Working Paper 150 - South Africa’s Quest for Inclusive Development," Working Paper Series 391, African Development Bank.
- Eggert, Håkan & Greaker, Mads & Kidane, Asmerom, 2012. "Trade and Resources: Welfare effects of the Lake Victoria fisheries boom," Working Papers in Economics 534, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Gammadigbé, Vigninou, 2012.
"Stress test macroéconomique du système bancaire de l'UEMOA
[Macroeconomic stress testing of the WAEMU banking system]," MPRA Paper 39214, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2012.
- Louise Roos & Philip Adams & Jan van Heerden, 2012. "Construction and updating of a Ugandan CGE database," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-226, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Dabalen, Andrew L. & Paul, Saumik, 2012. "Estimating the causal effects of conflict on education in Côte d'Ivoire," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6077, The World Bank.
- Boniface Bampoky & François Meyssonnier, 2012. "L'instrumentation du contrôle de gestion dans les entreprises au Sénégal," Post-Print hal-00690927, HAL.