Report NEP-AFR-2012-04-17This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heinrich R. Bohlmann, 2012. "Reducing illegal immigration to South Africa: A dynamic CGE analysis," Working Papers 201213, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Siddig, Khalid H.A., 2012. "Oil and Agriculture in the Post-Separation Sudan," Agricultural Economics Working Paper Series 122341, University of Khartoum, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Girum Abebe & Tetsushi Sonobe, 2012. "Management Practices, Self-Selection into Management Training Participation, and Training Effects in the Garment Industry in Ethiopia," GRIPS Discussion Papers 11-23, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Rangan Gupta & Monique Reid, 2012. "Macroeconomic Surprises and Stock Returns in South Africa," Working Papers 201212, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Bichaka Fayissa & Christian Nsiah, 2012. "Financial Development and Remittances in Africa and the Americas: A Panel Unit-Root Tests and Panel Cointegration Analysis," Working Papers 201201, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Christian Almer & Stefan Boes, 2/04. "Climate (change) and conflict: resolving a puzzle of association and causation," Diskussionsschriften dp1203, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Sangosanya, Awoyemi O. & Atanda, Akinwande A., 2012. "Exchange rate variation and fiscal balance in Nigeria: a time series analysis," MPRA Paper 38008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gunther Bensch & Jörg Peters, 2012. "A Recipe for Success? Randomized Free Distribution of Improved Cooking Stoves in Senegal," Ruhr Economic Papers 0325, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Thomas Kigabo RUSUHUZWA & Paul Robert MASSON, 2012. "Design and Implementation of a Common Currency Area in the East African Community," Working Papers tecipa-451, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Mpabe Bodjongo, Mathieu Juliot, 2012.
"Infrastructures institutionnelles et développement financier en zone CEMAC
[Institutional infrastructures and financial development in zone CEMAC]," MPRA Paper 37824, University Library of Munich, Germany.