Report NEP-AFR-2011-06-11This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mireille NTSAMA ETOUNDI & Christian EBEKE, 2011. "Presidential elections and the manipulation of exam success rate in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 201114, CERDI.
- Christian Hubert Ebeke & Mireille S. Ntsama Etoundi, 2011. "Presidential elections and the manipulation of exam success rate in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers halshs-00597521, HAL.
- Amoah, Philip & Keraita, Bernard & Akple, Maxwell & Drechsel, Pay & Abaidoo, R. C. & Konradsen, F., 2011. "Low-cost options for reducing consumer health risks from farm to fork where crops are irrigated with polluted water in West Africa," IWMI Research Reports H043829, International Water Management Institute.
- Stephen Taylor & Servaas van der Berg & Vijay Reddy & Dean Janse van Rensburg, 2011. "How well do South African schools convert grade 8 achievement into matric outcomes?," Working Papers 13/2011, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Bichaka Fayissa & Christian Nsiah, 2011. "Remittances and Economic Growth in Africa, Asia, and Latin American-Caribbean Countries: A Panel Unit Root and Panel Cointegration Analysis," Working Papers 201103, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Akpan, Usenobong F. & Chuku, Agbai, 2011. "Economic Growth and Environmental Degradation in Nigeria: Beyond the Environmental Kuznets Curve," MPRA Paper 31241, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Jakob de Haan & XingWang Qian & Shu Yu, 2011. "China's Outward Direct Investment in Africa," Working Papers 132011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Florence Kondylis & Marco Manacorda, 2010. "School Proximity and Child Labor Evidence from Rurul Tanzania," CEP Discussion Papers dp1035, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Mussa, Richard, 2011. "Household expenditure components and the poverty and inequality relationship in Malawi," MPRA Paper 31225, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harold Ngalawa & Nicola Viegi, 2011. "Dynamic Effects of Monetary Policy Shocks in Malawi," Working Papers 201112, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Gildemyn, Marie, 2011. "Towards an understanding of civil society organisations' involvement in monitoring and evaluation," IOB Discussion Papers 2011.03, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Holvoet, Nathalie & Inberg, Liesbeth, 2011. "Gender mainstreaming within the context of changing aid modalities: evidence from Tanzania," IOB Working Papers 2011.03, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).