Report NEP-AFR-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nakano, Yuko & Bamba, Ibrahim & Diagne, Aliou & Otsuka, Keijiro & Kajisa, Kei, 2011. "The possibility of a rice green revolution in large-scale irrigation schemes in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5560, The World Bank.
- Alagidede, Paul & Coleman, Simeon & Cuestas, Juan Carlos, 2010. "Persistence of Inflationary shocks: Implications for West African Monetary Union Membership," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2010-11, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Mehmet Balcilar & Abebe D. Beyene & Rangan Gupta & Monaheng Seleteng, 2011. ""Ripple" Effects in South African House Prices," Working Papers 201102, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Martine Audibert, 2011. "Endemic diseases and agricultural productivity: Challenges and policy response," Working Papers halshs-00563389, HAL.
- Nkonde, Chewe & Mason, Nicole M. & Sitko, Nicholas J. & Jayne, Thomas S., 2011. "Who Gained and Who Lost from Zambia's 2010 Maize Marketing Policies?," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 99610, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Refas, Salim & Cantens, Thomas, 2011. "Why Does cargo spend weeks in African ports ? the case of Douala, Cameroon," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5565, The World Bank.
- Jean-Louis Arcand & Léandre Bassole, 2011. "Does Community Driven Development Work? Evidence from Senegal," Working Papers halshs-00564574, HAL.
- Niek Schoeman, 2011. "Fiscal Performance and Sustainability of Local Government in South Africa â€“ An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 201, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Kingston, Kato Gogo, 2011. "The Dilemma of Minerals Dependent Economy: The case of Foreign Direct Investment and Pollution in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 28603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kingston, Kato Gogo, 2010. "Shell Oil Company in Nigeria: Impediment or Catalyst of Socio-Economic Development?," MPRA Paper 28608, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vimefall, Elin, 2011. "What determines which children work? Empirical evidence from Kenya," Working Papers 2011:3, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Item repec:rtr:wpaper:125 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Keefer, Philip & Khemani, Stuti, 2011. "Mass media and public services : the effects of radio access on public education in Benin," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5559, The World Bank.
- Kingston, Kato Gogo, 2010. "The Dynamics of Gang Criminality and Corruption in Nigeria Universities: A Time Series Analysis," MPRA Paper 28607, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nasser Ary Tanimoune & Patrick Plane, 2011. "Performances et convergence des politiques économiques : La zone franc en Afrique de l'Ouest," Working Papers halshs-00564684, HAL.
- Item repec:shr:wpaper:11-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore