Report NEP-AFR-2011-01-03This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cdi:wpaper:1225 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jalil, Abdul & Wahid, Abu N. M. & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2010. "Financial Development and Growth: A Positive, Monotonic Relationship? Empirical Evidences from South Africa," MPRA Paper 27668, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claude Francis Naoussi & Fabien Tripier, 2010. "Trend shocks and business cycles in Sub Saharan Africa," Working Papers hal-00546287, HAL.
- Aurora Angeli & Rosella Rettaroli & Angelina Mazzocchetti & Carla Pezzulo, 2010. "Adolescent childbearing experiences in Kenya: geographical and socioeconomic determinants," Quaderni di Dipartimento 6, Department of Statistics, University of Bologna.
- Amelie Constant & Bienvenue N. Tien, 2010. "African Leaders: Their Education Abroad and FDI Flows," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1087, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Tsegai, Daniel W. & Le, Quang Bao, 2010. "District-level Spatial Analysis of Migration Flows in Ghana: Determinants and Implications for Policy," Discussion Papers 98131, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Servaas van der Berg & Debra Shepherd, 2010. "Signalling performance: Continuous assessment and matriculation examination marks in South African schools," Working Papers 28/2010, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Hendrik van Broekhuizen & Dieter von Fintel, 2010. "Who Responds to Voluntary Cognitive Tests in Household Surveys? The Role of Labour Market Status, Respondent Confidence, Motivation and a Culture of Learning in South Africa," Working Papers 27/2010, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Lopes, Helder, 2010. "Adoption of Improved Maize and Common Bean Varieties in Mozambique," Graduate Research Masters Degree Plan B Papers 97838, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Johan Fourie & Dieter von Fintel, 2010. "ŉ Ongelyke Oes: Die Franse Hugenote en die vroeë Kaapse wynbedryf," Working Papers 29/2010, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Nidhiya Menon, 2010. "Got Technology? The Impact of Computers and Cell-phones on Productivity in a Difficult Business Climate: Evidence from Firms with Female Owners in Kenya," Working Papers 21, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Nidhiya Menon, 2010. "Obstacles to Business, Technology Use, and Firms with Female Principal Owners in Kenya," Working Papers 20, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Szogs, Astrid & Mwantima, Kelefa, 2010. "Technological Capability Building in Informal Firms in the Agricultural Subsistence Sector In Tanzania: Assessing the Role of Gatsby Clubs," Papers in Innovation Studies 2010/4, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- TENIKUE Michel, 2010. "Empirical analysis of school attainment/progression in Cameroon," LISER Working Paper Series 2010-45, LISER.