ŉ Ongelyke Oes: Die Franse Hugenote en die vroeë Kaapse wynbedryf
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gunnar Bardsen & Kjersti-Gro Lindquist & Dimitrios P.Tsomocos, 2006.
"Evaluation of macroeconomic models for financial stability analysis,"
OFRC Working Papers Series
2006fe01, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Gunnar Bårdsen & Kjersti-Gro Lindquist & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2006. "Evaluation of macroeconomic models for financial stability analysis," Working Paper 2006/01, Norges Bank.
- Gunnar Bårdsen & Kjersti-Gro Lindquist & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2006. "Evaluation of macroeconomic models for financial stability analysis," Working Paper Series 6806, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Stan du Plessis & Ben Smit & Federico Sturzenegger, 2007.
"Identifying aggregate supply and demand shocks in South Africa,"
11/2007, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Stan du Plessis & Ben Smit & Federico Sturzenegger, 2008. "Identifying Aggregate Supply and Demand Shocks in South Africa," CID Working Papers 164, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
More about this item
KeywordsKaapkolonie; Suid-Afrika; VOC; Hugenote; wynbou; slawe; Cape colony; South Africa; VOC; Huguenots; viticulture; viniculture; wine making; slaves;
- N37 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Africa; Oceania
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-01-03 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2011-01-03 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sza:wpaper:wpapers128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Melt van Schoor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desunza.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .