Report NEP-AFR-2010-09-18This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Drama, Bedi Guy Herve & Yao, Shen, 2010. "Management of Stock Price and it Effect on Economic Growth: Case study of West African Financial Markets," MPRA Paper 24907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Cockburn & Ismaël Fofana & Luca Tiberti, 2010. "Simulating the Impact of the Global Economic Crisis and Policy. Responses on Children in West and Central Africa," Working Papers MPIA 2010-10, PEP-MPIA.
- Akbulut-Yuksel, Mevlude & Turan, Belgi, 2010. "Left Behind: Intergenerational Transmission of Human Capital in the Midst of HIV/AIDS," IZA Discussion Papers 5166, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Neba, Cletus & Ngassam, Sylvain & Nzomo, Joseph, 2010. "The Determinants Of the Technical Efficiency of Cotton Farmers in Northern Cameroon," MPRA Paper 24814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barrientos, Armando & Nino-Zarazua, Miguel, 2010. "Social Assistance in Developing Countries Database Version 5.0," MPRA Paper 20001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sahoo, Ganeswar, 2010. "A short review on the ‘Phiri Water Rights’," MPRA Paper 24826, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lederman, Daniel & Mengistae, Taye & Xu, Lixin Colin, 2010. "Microeconomic consequences and macroeconomic causes of foreign direct investment in southern African economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5416, The World Bank.
- Clausen, Bianca & Kraay, Aart & Murrell, Peter, 2010. "Does respondent reticence affect the results of corruption surveys ? evidence from the world bank enterprise survey for Nigeria," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5415, The World Bank.