Report NEP-AFR-2010-07-03This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Margaret Chitiga & Bernard Decaluwe & Ramos Mabugu & Helene Maisonnave & Veronique Robichaud & Debra Shepherd & Servaas van der Berg & Dieter von Fintel, 2010. "The impact of the international economic crisis on child poverty in South Africa," Working Papers 201015, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Bertrand BLANCHETON (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & Lambert OPARA-OPIMBA (Université de Bordeaux), 2010. "Foreign Direct Investment in Africa: What are the Key Factors of Attraction aside from Natural Resources?," Cahiers du GREThA 2010-14, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Fenske, James, 2010. ""Rubber will not keep in this country": Failed development in Benin, 1897-1921," MPRA Paper 23415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Croser, Johanna & Anderson, Kym, 2010. "Agricultural distortions in Sub-Saharan Africa : trade and welfare indicators, 1961 to 2004," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5344, The World Bank.
- Amartya Sen, 2010. "Africa and India: What do we have to learn from each other?," Working Papers id:2609, eSocialSciences.
- Tony Addison & George Mavrotas & Mark McGillivray, 2010. "Aid, Debt Relief and New Sources of Finance for Meeting the Millennium Development Goals," Working Papers id:2592, eSocialSciences.
- Anne Mills & Christoph Kurowski, 2010. "Estimating human resource requirements for scaling up priority health interventions in Lowincome countries of Sub-Saharan Africa: A methodology based on service quantity, tasks and productivity (THE Q," Working Papers id:2608, eSocialSciences.
- Orkodashvili, Mariam, 2009. "Double – shift schooling and EFA goals: assessing economic, educational and social impacts," MPRA Paper 23519, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:nbs:wpaper:2010/7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Baafi Antwi, Joseph, 2010. "Ghana's Economic Growth in perspective: A time series approach to Convergence and Growth Determinants," MPRA Paper 23455, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Jun 2010.
- Divya Rajaraman & S Jody Heymann, 2010. "The social determinants of HIV testing in Botswana: a keystone for addressing the epidemic," Working Papers id:2606, eSocialSciences.
- Fabio Veras Soares & Guilherme Issamu Hirata & Rafael Perez Ribas, 2010. "The Programa Subsidio de Alimentos in Mozambique: Baseline Evaluation," Policy Research Brief 14, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.