Report NEP-AFR-2009-07-28This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yinusa, D. Olalekan, 2009. "Macroeconomic Fluctuations and Deposit Dollarization in Sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence from Panel Data," MPRA Paper 16259, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Monique Reid, 2009. "The sensitivity of South African inflation expectations to surprises," Working Papers 16/2009, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Tregenna, F., 2009. "Distributional Implications of Halving Poverty in South Africa," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0923, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:msu:icpwrk:icpw_mz_iiam_rr_05e is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Choe, Chung & Chrite, E. LaBrent, 2009. "Internal Migration of Blacks in South Africa: Self-selection and Brain Drain," IRISS Working Paper Series 2009-06, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2009-22 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Coolidge, Jacqueline & Ilic, Domagoj, 2009. "Tax compliance perceptions and formalization of small businesses in south Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4992, The World Bank.
- Witt, Rudolf & Waibel, Hermann, 2009. "Climate Risk And Farming Systems In Rural Cameroon," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-423, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Karine Marazyan, 2009. "Assessing the Effect of Foster-Children Supply on Biological Children Education Demand: Some Evidence from Cameroon," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09049, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Rangan Gupta & Josine Uwilingiye, 2009. "Some Benefits of Reducing Inflation in South Africa," Working Papers 200915, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Toman Omar Mahmoud & Rainer Thiele, 2009. "Does AIDS-Related Mortality Reduce Per-Capita Household Income? Evidence from Rural Zambia," Kiel Working Papers 1530, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Aliyu, Shehu Usman Rano, 2009. "Impact of Oil Price Shock and Exchange Rate Volatility on Economic Growth in Nigeria: An Empirical Investigation," MPRA Paper 16319, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jun 2009.
- Camilla Ida Ravnbøl, 2009. "Intersectional Discrimination against Children: Discrimination against Romani children and anti-discrimination measures to address child trafficking," Papers inwopa09/65, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Luc Savard & Bernice E. Savy, 2009. "Capital humain et croissance : Evidences sur les données de pays Africains," Cahiers de recherche 09-15, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.