Some Benefits of Reducing Inflation in South Africa
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Phiri, 2013.
"An inquisition into bivariate threshold effects in the inflation-growth correlation: Evaluating South Africa’s macroeconomic objectives,"
Business and Economic Horizons (BEH),
Prague Development Center, vol. 9(3), pages 1-11, October.
- Phiri, Andrew, 2013. "An Inquisition into Bivariate Threshold Effects in The Inflation-Growth Correlation: Evaluating South Africa’s Macroeconomic Objectives," MPRA Paper 52094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation; Non-Indexed Tax System; Welfare Cost;
- P34 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Finance
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2009-07-28 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-MON-2009-07-28 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pre:wpaper:200915. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rangan Gupta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decupza.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .