Report NEP-AFR-2009-01-24This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen Taylor & Derek Yu, 2009. "The importance of socio-economic status in determining educational achievement in South Africa," Working Papers 01/2009, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Balogun, Emmanuel Dele, 2009. "Determinants of West African Monetary Zone (WAMZ)countries global export trade: do foreign reserves and independent exchange rates matter?," MPRA Paper 12929, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nwachukwu, Ifeanyi N. & Agwu, Nnanna M. & Ezeh, Chima I. & Mbanasor, Jude A. & Onyenweaku, Chris O. & Kamalu, Chinedu E., 2008. "Evaluation of Second National Fadama Development Project in Nigeria: A Rapid Policy Appraisal," MPRA Paper 12914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Seebens, Holger, 2009. "Child Welfare and Old-Age Security in Female Headed Households in Tanzania," IZA Discussion Papers 3929, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Beja, Edsel, 2009. "Things are different when you open up: Economic openness, domestic economy, and income," MPRA Paper 12802, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Veiderpass, Ann & Andersson, Per-Åke, 2009. "Is aid the capital component making countries efficient?," Working Papers in Economics 333, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Recuero Virto, Laura & Gasmi, Farid & Noumba Um, Paul, 2009. "The role of institutional design in the conduct of infrastructure industries reforms - An illustration through telecommunications in developing countries," MPRA Paper 12881, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philippe Aghion & Diego Comin & Peter Howitt & Isabel Tecu, 2009. "When Does Domestic Saving Matter for Economic Growth?," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-080, Harvard Business School.