Report NEP-AFR-2008-07-20This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Kohnert, 2008. "EU-African Economic Relations: Continuing Dominance Traded for Aid?," GIGA Working Paper Series 82, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Kohnert, Dirk, 2008. "EU-African Economic Relations: Continuing Dominance, Traded for Aid?," MPRA Paper 9434, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Swantje Allmers & Wolfgang Maennig, 2008. "South Africa 2010: Economic Scope and Limits," Working Papers 021, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Odd-Helge Fjeldstad & Mick Moore, 2008. "Revenue Authorities and State Capacity in Anglophone Africa," CMI Working Papers 1, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Christophe Muller, 2008. "Anti-Poverty Transfers without Riots in Tunisia," Working Papers. Serie AD 2008-08, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).