South Africa 2010: Economic Scope and Limits
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wladimir Andreff, 2012. "The winner's curse: why is the cost of sports mega-events so often underestimated?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00703466, HAL.
- repec:eee:touman:v:60:y:2017:i:c:p:367-378 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsRegional Economics; Sports Economics; World Cup; Stadium Impact; Feelgood Factor;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- R53 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Public Facility Location Analysis; Public Investment and Capital Stock
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-07-20 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-SPO-2008-07-20 (Sports & Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2008-07-20 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hce:wpaper:021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wolfgang Maennig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ihhamde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .