Report NEP-AFR-2007-12-01This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Furuoka, Fumitaka, 2007. "Japan’s foreign aid sanctions policy toward African countries," MPRA Paper 5947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emily Oster, 2007. "Routes of Infection: Exports and HIV Incidence in Sub-Saharan Africa," NBER Working Papers 13610, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lay, Jann & M'Mukaria, George Michuki & Omar Mahmoud, Toman, 2007. "Boda-bodas rule: Non-agricultural activities and their inequality implications in Western Kenya," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Göttingen 2007 20, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Clarke, George R.G. & Cull, Robert & Fuchs, Michael, 2007. "Bank privatization in Sub-Saharan Africa : the case of Uganda commercial bank," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4407, The World Bank.
- Item repec:mse:cesdoc:bla07016a is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dutilly-Diane, Celine & McCarthy, Nancy & Turkelboom, Francis & Bruggeman, Adriana & Tiedemann, James & Street, Kenneth & Serra, Gianluca, 2007. "Could payments for environmental services improve rangeland management in Central Asia, West Asia and North Africa?:," CAPRi working papers 62, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Coulter, Jonathan, 2007. "Farmer groups enterprises and the marketing of staple food commodities in Africa:," CAPRi working papers 72, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Philippe De Vreyer & Flore Gubert & François Roubaud, 2007. "Migration, Self-selection and Returns to Education in the WAEMU," Working Papers DT/2007/10, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Narrod, Clare & Roy, Devesh & Okello, Julius & Avendaño, Belem & Rich, Karl, 2007. "The role of public-private partnerships and collective action in ensuring smallholder participation in high value fruit and vegetable supply chains:," CAPRi working papers 70, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Davis, Kristin & Negash, Martha, 2007. "Gender, wealth, and participation in community groups in Meru Central District, Kenya:," CAPRi working papers 65, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kronthaler, Franz & Knedlik, Tobias, 2007. "Forced to Freedom? Empirical relations between aid and economic freedom," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Göttingen 2007 19, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Nathalie Rousset, 2007. "Le commerce international comme stratégie d'adaptation à la rareté des ressources hydriques ? Utilité et application du concept de " commerce d'eau virtuelle " en Afrique du Nord," Post-Print halshs-00187914, HAL.
- Christiaensen, Luc & Hoffmann, Vivian & Sarris, Alexander, 2007. "Gauging the welfare effects of shocks in rural Tanzania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4406, The World Bank.
- Gebremariam Woldemicael, 2007. "Do women with higher autonomy seek more maternal and child health-care? Evidence from Ethiopia and Eritrea," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2007-035, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:papers:ird-00179486_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tatom, John, 2007. "Is Tax Policy Retarding Growth in Morocco?," MPRA Paper 6011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cavalcanti, Carlos, 2007. "Reducing the transaction costs of development assistance Ghana's multi-donor budget support (MDBS) experience from 2003 to 2007," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4409, The World Bank.