Report NEP-AFR-2007-06-11This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kohnert, Dirk, 2007. "African Migration to Europe:Obscured Responsibilities and Common Misconceptions," MPRA Paper 3360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ctw:wpaper:9697 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hegre, Havard & Raleigh, Clionadh, 2007. "Population size, concentration, and civil war : a geographically disaggregated analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4243, The World Bank.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00150147_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Markus Froelich & Jean Bourdon & Katharina Michaelowa, 2007. "Teacher Shortages, Teacher Contracts and their Impact on Education in Africa," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-20, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Jean-Pierre Lachaud, 2007. "La dynamique de pauvreté provinciale et le marché du travail à Madagascar. Une analyse fondée sur une décomposition de régression," Documents de travail 136, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Fulgence Joseph Mishili & Joan Fulton & Mustafa Jamal & J. Lowenberg-DeBoer & Musa Shehu & Saket Kushwaha & Kofi Marfo & Alpha Chergna, 2007. "Consumer Preferences For Quality Characteristics Along The Cowpea Value Chain In Nigeria, Ghana And Mali," Working Papers 06-17, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Item repec:chm:wpaper:wp2006-18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mohamed Ali Marouani, 2007. "Is the End of the MFA a threat for the Tunisian Economy?," Working Papers DT/2007/05, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Christophe Nordman & François-Charles Wolff, 2007. "Is there a glass ceiling in Morocco? Evidence from matched worker-firm data," Working Papers DT/2007/04, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).