Report NEP-AFR-2006-09-30This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johan Fourie, 2006. "The South African poor white problem in the early 20th century: Lessons for poverty today," Working Papers 14/2006, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Christelle Swanepoel & Ian Stuart, 2006. "Health Care Provider Choice," Working Papers 11/2006, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Francis Nathan Okurut, 2006. "Access to credit by the poor in South Africa: Evidence from Household Survey Data 1995 and 2000," Working Papers 13/2006, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Dovern, Jonas & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2006. "Aid and growth accelerations: An alternative approach to assess the effectiveness of aid," Kiel Working Papers 1296, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ronelle Burger & Christelle Swanepoel, 2006. "Have pro-poor health policies improved the targeting of spending and the effective delivery of health care in South Africa?," Working Papers 12/2006, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Andreas Mehler, 2006. "Political Discourse in Football Coverage – The Cases of Côte d’Ivoire and Ghana," GIGA Working Paper Series 27, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Lourdes Diaz Olvera & Didier Plat & Pascal Pochet, 2005. "Marche à pied, pauvreté et ségrégation dans les villes d'Afrique de l'ouest. Le cas de Dakar," Post-Print halshs-00087917, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00098285_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ouarda Merrouche, 2006. "The long-term impact of French settlement on education in Algeria," CeMMAP working papers CWP14/06, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.