Report NEP-ACC-2017-06-18This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Qian, Xuefeng & Tian, Bifei & Reed, W. Robert & Chen, Ziruo, 2017. "Under cover: detecting the existence of profit-shifting in China," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-26, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- KIM, Hyonok & YASUDA, Yukihiro, 2016. "A new approach to identify the economic effects of disclosure: Information content of business risk disclosures in Japanese firms," Working Paper Series G-1-13, Hitotsubashi University Center for Financial Research.
- KIM, Hyonok & YASUDA, Yukihiro, 2016. "Mandatory adoption of business risk disclosure: evidence from Japanese firms," Working Paper Series G-1-14, Hitotsubashi University Center for Financial Research.
- Fabio Lamantia & Mario Pezzino & Fabio Tramontana, 2017. "Tax evasion, intrinsic motivation, and the evolutionary effects of tax reforms," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1707, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Boehl, Gregor & Fischer, Thomas, 2017. "Capital Taxation and Investment: Matching 100 Years of Wealth Inequality Dynamics," Working Papers 2017:8, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Biddle, Nicholas & Fels, Katja & Sinning, Mathias, 2017. "Behavioral insights and business taxation: Evidence from two randomized controlled trials," Ruhr Economic Papers 698, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Bianca Brétéché & Alastair Swarbrick, 2017. "Developing Effective Working Relationships Between Supreme Audit Institutions and Parliaments," SIGMA Papers 54, OECD Publishing.
- R. Cezar & A. Duguet & G. Gaulier & V. Vicard, 2017. "Competition for Global Value Added: Export and Domestic Market Shares," Working papers 628, Banque de France.