Stochastic Analysis of Input–Output Multipliers on the Basis of Use and Make Tables
In: Input–Output Economics: Theory And Applications Featuring Asian Economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Thijs Ten Raa & José Manuel Rueda‐Cantuche, 2007. "Stochastic Analysis Of Input–Output Multipliers On The Basis Of Use And Make Tables," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 53(2), pages 318-334, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Umed Temurshoev, 2015. "Uncertainty treatment in input-output analysis," Working Papers 2015-004, Universidad Loyola AndalucÃa, Department of Economics.
- Antonio F. Amores & Thijs ten Raa, 2021.
"Firm Efficiency, Industry Performance and the Economy: Three-Way Decomposition with an Application to Andalusia,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Efficiency and Input-Output Analyses Theory and Applications, chapter 5, pages 67-89,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Antonio Amores & Thijs ten Raa, 2014. "Firm efficiency, industry performance and the economy: three-way decomposition with an application to Andalusia," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 25-34, August.
- Reinout Heijungs & Arjan Koning, 2019. "Analyzing the effects of the choice of model in the context of marginal changes in final demand," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 8(1), pages 1-22, December.
- Rodrigues, João F.D. & Rueda-Cantuche, José M., 2013. "A two-stage econometric method for the estimation of carbon multipliers with rectangular supply and use tables," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 206-212.
More about this item
KeywordsInput–Output Analysis; National Accounts; Productivity; Performance; Canadian Economy; Chinese Economy; Indian Economy; Asian Economics;
All these keywords.
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F37 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Finance Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:wschap:9789812833679_0017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscientific.com/page/worldscibooks .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Tai Tone Lim (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscientific.com/page/worldscibooks .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.