The Long View: Labour Productivity, Labour Income and Living Standards in Canada
In: The Review of Economic Performance and Social Progress 2002: Towards a Social Understanding of Productivity
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anna Sabadash, 2013. "ICT-induced Technological Progress and Employment: A Literature Review," JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy 2013-07, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Anna Sabadash, 2013. "ICT-induced Technological Progress and Employment: a Happy Marriage or a Dangerous Liaison? A Literature Review," JRC Working Papers JRC76143, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- James Uguccioni, Andrew Sharpe and Alexander Murray, 2016. "Labour Productivity and the Distribution of Real Earnings in Canada, 1976 to 2014," CSLS Research Reports 2016-15, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- repec:sls:ipmsls:v:32:y:2017:2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsProductivity; Labor Productivity; Labour Productivity; Growth; Wages; Income; Living Standards; Well-being; Wellbeing; Well Being; Long-run; Taxes; Labour Income; Labor Income; Non-labour Income; Non-labor Income; Business Income; Corporate Profits; Investment Income; Real Wage Growth;
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- N12 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- E25 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Aggregate Factor Income Distribution
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sls:repsls:v:2:y:2002:tfdh. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CSLS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cslssca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .