The Impact of the New Deal for Young People on the Labour Market: A Four-Year Assessment
In: The Labour Market Under New Labour
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Witztum, Amos, 2008. "Social attitudes and re-distributive policies," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1597-1623, August.
- James Banks & Richard Disney & Alan Duncan & John Van Reenen, 2005.
"The Internationalisation of Public Welfare Policy,"
Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(502), pages 62-81, March.
- James Banks & R Disney & Alan Duncan & John Van Reenen, 2004. "The Internationalisation of Public Welfare Policy," CEP Discussion Papers dp0656, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Banks, James & Disney, Richard & Duncan, Alan & Van Reenen, John, 2004. "The internationalisation of public welfare policy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 769, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:aia:aiaswp:wp50 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. Shackleton, 2007. "Britain’s Labor Market Under the Blair Governments," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 454-476, July.
- J. R. Shackleton, 2005. "The Labour Market Under ‘New Labour’: The First Two Terms," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 31-38, September.
More about this item
KeywordsLabour Force Survey; Income Support; Unemployment Spell; Wage Subsidy; Pilot Period;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:palchp:978-0-230-59845-4_2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.